Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #57
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,852
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
Seeing great things about these sliders, and I'm feeling like I wanna roll with them. A couple questions though just in general about the game...

1. Clutch Factor: Most people say that it ruins the game and makes the CPU act weird. What truth is there to that? I've played with it off, but does having it on make players just start randomly missing in the last 3:00 minutes when they're open just because they aren't clutch? Does having it off make Patrick Beverly hit buzzers like Brandon Roy? So many questions...

2. Real Player Shooting: Is it really true that turning it on makes shot stick release absolutely null and void? I played a quick game and Roy missed every shot that I released late, and made most of the perfect releases, and that was with Real Player turned on. Does it have a minimal effect or was my test a result of my mindset and not the actual setting?
I would think that having it Real Player Shooting would make the managing part of the game more fun to find good players and not good releases. However... Does it take away from the game having the player's % determine your shot, and you just sit there and flick the stick instead of paying attention to their release? I know you, Armor & Sword, said to just play normal and it'll feel better, which is a good point. I'm just having a hard time feeling like I have even though I make my guy open, I have no control over the actual shot...

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance for any answers! It'll be a huge help. Excited to use these sliders!


Your second question was answered perfectly. It does matter but it is not the primary driver in if you make or miss a shot.

As to clutch factor at this current setting of 27 I have not seen the CPU act weird at all. I want my elite players to have a boost in the "clutch" and show why they are my go to guys when a game is on the line. I have seen no issues in regards to the cpu all of a sudden draining insane shots etc. Now IRL strange and crazy things happen from time to time.

Here is a perfect example of this slider set.

My first 2 games off the All-Star break I played at Chicago and was run off the floor and took it on the chin losing by 23 points!!! I could not hit the side of a barn. I also did not play well and the Bulls made me pay. Lebron was off all night and it's the first time in a long while he had a "off" night.

My next game at home against the Wizards they go up 15 in the first quarter! John Wall was on fire. Then I Tie it up in the 2nd quarter after making a furious run with Wade and Miller leading the way as Lebron is still fighting (so it seems) through his first slump of the season. Well the Wizards brought the ball up with 5 seconds left in the half and Wall launches a shot from just beyond half court and hits it at the buzzer!

First time it happened and it was actually awesome. Because in the NBA it does happen.

Hope you enjoy the sliders!


And speaking of sliders these are done and I am very happy with the settings "as is" after the first and what will be last tweaks I made.

So have a blast and if I ever update or bump up to All-Star (which may happen you never know) I will update the sliders to reflect this.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 - 1980ís Strat-O-Matic Fantasy Draft Royals YR1 (13-10) 1993 Florida Marlins & NY Yankees YR1
Madden 21 Year 5 (13-3)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #58
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Your second question was answered perfectly. It does matter but it is not the primary driver in if you make or miss a shot.

As to clutch factor at this current setting of 27 I have not seen the CPU act weird at all. I want my elite players to have a boost in the "clutch" and show why they are my go to guys when a game is on the line. I have seen no issues in regards to the cpu all of a sudden draining insane shots etc. Now IRL strange and crazy things happen from time to time.

Here is a perfect example of this slider set.

My first 2 games off the All-Star break I played at Chicago and was run off the floor and took it on the chin losing by 23 points!!! I could not hit the side of a barn. I also did not play well and the Bulls made me pay. Lebron was off all night and it's the first time in a long while he had a "off" night.

My next game at home against the Wizards they go up 15 in the first quarter! John Wall was on fire. Then I Tie it up in the 2nd quarter after making a furious run with Wade and Miller leading the way as Lebron is still fighting (so it seems) through his first slump of the season. Well the Wizards brought the ball up with 5 seconds left in the half and Wall launches a shot from just beyond half court and hits it at the buzzer!

First time it happened and it was actually awesome. Because in the NBA it does happen.

Hope you enjoy the sliders!


And speaking of sliders these are done and I am very happy with the settings "as is" after the first and what will be last tweaks I made.

So have a blast and if I ever update or bump up to All-Star (which may happen you never know) I will update the sliders to reflect this.
Perfect, thanks for the answers, both of you! I haven't even played a game with the Real FG %, but I can tell I'm gonna like it. I can't just hold the shot stick as long as I want or release it fast to get a quick release with the same result, but if LaMarcus is open at the high post, I don't wanna miss because I didn't memorize his shot.

I agree that runs and swings (or as Clark Kellogg likes to say, "Spurtability") are a part of the game, and I like that. It'll be cool to know that Roy is gonna be more likely to hit that fade away midrange than J.R. Smith. (As I'm sure you guys can tell by my examples, I'm a Blazer. :P )

Thanks again!
risewithus56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #59
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Wow, this is making me play smart, I love it!
risewithus56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #60
Banned
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
damn man, ur pretty far down in the season. im only 7 games into mine. 7-0 so far with the kings, but i created myself as a rookie, so that boosted my team a bit lol. not overpowered, im one point below john wall hehe. i know ur the heat on your association, but i hope my lakers take you down in the finals hehe
Laker fan using the Kings?
threes_co is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #61
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Laker fan using the Kings?

yeah ace, i wanted to use a struggling team to try and build them. the lakers are established already and are the defending champs. i wanted to build a team that i can hopefully take to the playoffs and go against the champs hehe.
rkenshin0922 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #62
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

The last couple games (I've played 2 and a quarter this season) I've killed the Suns, the Clippers, and I'm beating the Knicks 40-27, and thats with me getting lazy and them scoring 10 straight to make it within 13. The suns I won by almost 20 (if I remember), the Clippers I beat 141-117 (not positive on the Clips score). Is there some new patch that's weird, or am I just playin' kick-*** ball? :P
risewithus56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #63
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,852
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
The last couple games (I've played 2 and a quarter this season) I've killed the Suns, the Clippers, and I'm beating the Knicks 40-27, and thats with me getting lazy and them scoring 10 straight to make it within 13. The suns I won by almost 20 (if I remember), the Clippers I beat 141-117 (not positive on the Clips score). Is there some new patch that's weird, or am I just playin' kick-*** ball? :P

Play at least 12-14 Association games. Then you can get a gauge if these are too easy for you and you need to either tweak down your shot success or tweak up the CPU or maybe your ready for All-Star. But you can be on a roll right now too.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 - 1980ís Strat-O-Matic Fantasy Draft Royals YR1 (13-10) 1993 Florida Marlins & NY Yankees YR1
Madden 21 Year 5 (13-3)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #64
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Play at least 12-14 Association games. Then you can get a gauge if these are too easy for you and you need to either tweak down your shot success or tweak up the CPU or maybe your ready for All-Star. But you can be on a roll right now too.
Cool, thanks!
risewithus56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Top -