Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Sorry for the constant posts :P A couple questions:

1. How does All Star change it? Does the CPU just act super-normal, or does it just basically raise all of their sliders in a way, or how does it work?

2. Do these sliders work with Sim Associations? That sounds like a lot of fun just managing the team (though it may not be). Do they still work, or are there tweaks, or an entire new set?

Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,
The Guy Who's Filling Up This Entire Thread With His Replies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 10

^2. Sliders have no effect on simulated games.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade_23
No way! Really? Are you sure? Why'd 2k add a simulation thing and why do people make sim sliders? You're probably right, that's weird.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:40 AM   #68
Rookie

hey armor, i increased offensive awareness all the way to 100 and decreased defensive awareness to 73 and so far it has been giving me a more challenging game. you can still win against the scrub teams, but it also gives them a chance to win. against the elite team, you really have to play your hardest to win, but you can win. give it a try and let me know what you think.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #69
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade_23
Some of them have an effect on simulated games. Try raising injury frequency just by one click (51) and you'll see a lot more injuries in simulated matches too.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #70
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
hey armor, i increased offensive awareness all the way to 100 and decreased defensive awareness to 73 and so far it has been giving me a more challenging game. you can still win against the scrub teams, but it also gives them a chance to win. against the elite team, you really have to play your hardest to win, but you can win. give it a try and let me know what you think.

Your a better player than me. I am still getting great games out of the set. The Bulls blew me off the court and then I needed a major 3rd quarter run to beat the Wizards as Lebron is in a mini slump.

But if I start winning too much I will!

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Your a better player than me. I am still getting great games out of the set. The Bulls blew me off the court and then I needed a major 3rd quarter run to beat the Wizards as Lebron is in a mini slump.

But if I start winning too much I will!
sorry armor, i wasn't trying to imply that. its just with your current settings, i went 11-0 with my kings. given that they're slightly better because of my created player, the team itself is still only ranked 16th overall, so i didnt think i should have gone 11-0 as the 16th best team in the nba. but as soon as i put offensive awareness to 100 and defensive awarness down to 73, i started losing to teams i expected to lose against. given the chance that i still could have won (which i had a few chances to take the lead and keep it, but i just messed up), it made me work extra hard just to earn that win. and with scrub teams, they still have a chance to win against me if i don't play my game. as of now, i'm 11-2. its been 4 games since i've changed the offensive awareness. i lost to the jazz (had the lead at 4th but they made a run towards then end to steal the win away) and i lost against the lakers by 5. my defense collapsed and kobe saw an open lamar for a 3 point shot, and that was the dagger. i remember telling myself, oh its lamar, he aint gonna make that 3, then BAM, nothing but net lol. i was like "****ing A, good shot lol." i hope you didnt think that i was trying to tell you that im the better player, i was just throwing out a suggestion that i thought could improve gameplay. i suggest really trying it out and see if you like it. if not, you can always put it back to where it was

Last edited by rkenshin0922; 12-15-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 08:20 AM   #72
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
sorry armor, i wasn't trying to imply that. its just with your current settings, i went 11-0 with my kings. given that they're slightly better because of my created player, the team itself is still only ranked 16th overall, so i didnt think i should have gone 11-0 as the 16th best team in the nba. but as soon as i put offensive awareness to 100 and defensive awarness down to 73, i started losing to teams i expected to lose against. given the chance that i still could have won (which i had a few chances to take the lead and keep it, but i just messed up), it made me work extra hard just to earn that win. and with scrub teams, they still have a chance to win against me if i don't play my game. as of now, i'm 11-2. its been 4 games since i've changed the offensive awareness. i lost to the jazz (had the lead at 4th but they made a run towards then end to steal the win away) and i lost against the lakers by 5. my defense collapsed and kobe saw an open lamar for a 3 point shot, and that was the dagger. i remember telling myself, oh its lamar, he aint gonna make that 3, then BAM, nothing but net lol. i was like "****ing A, good shot lol." i hope you didnt think that i was trying to tell you that im the better player, i was just throwing out a suggestion that i thought could improve gameplay. i suggest really trying it out and see if you like it. if not, you can always put it back to where it was

Oh no I was being slightly sarcastic. No offense taken and I did no think your saying that.

Last night I took a 16 point lead against the Knicks at Miami..they cut it to 11 by the half. Then they had a major 3rd quarter run and put me away in the 4th and won by 10! They are the 6th seed right now but they are giving me all kinds of problems. This is with my current settings.

But I will test your idea. I am all for better AI. As always thanks for another suggestion as your others were excellent.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »