Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Had to play the Bulls again because for some reason the last one didn't show up on my calender. I won an **** game 95-94 with Noah missing a buzzer beating jumper. Amare had 33 and big buckets in 4th, Gallo had 16, and Beabouis had 10 and 16 assits.

36-80 from field 7-24 from 3, 16-20 from line, 4 offensive broads, and 22 turnovers for me

32-89 from field 4-13 from 3 26-32 from the line and 6 offensive broads for them.

Those are notable stats, I would have posted the whole thing like always but my bro quit the game before I could
Thanks again, Ewing. Are you enjoying the set?

When I get home tonight I'm going to mess around with the set and figure out the best way to approach the steal/turnover issue. I think coming at it from the steal angle at first is best. Because they are clearly too high. Where it gets slightly complicated is that blocks are occasionally counted as steals.

I'm quite happy that these sliders are producing so many losses and close games. Especially since Clutch is off.

BTW: I got destroyed in both my games since the set. Lol.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 17

My 2nd game:
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

Again im on fire in the first half and cool off in the second. I changed around the pass acc and passing lanes sliders a lil bit to cut down on TO's. Blocking shots(jumpers) has no balance(2k prob) and it forces you to either block the shot or give up an uncontested jumper which almost always goes in.

I was also on fire throughout the game from 3. Bledsoe, Gordon, and Blatche(edited his stats and idc what anyone thinks ) were the main spot up guys. Fouls look a little low but FT's look ok. On the court the players played like they should so that is good(again, your tendencies are awesome).

Carmelo dropped 44 pts and 11 boards, Blatche added 22 and 7 boards. My created 99(always have myself in associations and become kobe/nash/rodman/artest on the court) dropped 42 pts, 17 rebounds, 17 assists, 3 blocks and 4 steals. These sliders are a couple of tweaks away from being truly genius.

If you need me to test anything hit me up with a pm
I'm not owed anything by anyone.

Last edited by lv2bll; 12-08-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: embedded pics
Old 12-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dude after looking at the stats you posted and how close they are to NBA numbers, anyone who bashes these sliders are dumb as hell.

I will try these sliders in a few minutes and post stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk1ghtcrawler
Dude after looking at the stats you posted and how close they are to NBA numbers, anyone who bashes these sliders are dumb as hell.

I will try these sliders in a few minutes and post stats.

Thanks, man. So far they do look pretty nice. The more numbers we get, the tighter we can tune the set. So everyone keep them coming.

I look forward to the #'s.

Naa, dude was cool. He just wants something else, I guess.

I was just being an *******. Which seems to be my tendency on message boards.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

i played a half last night POR (me) v PHX and started well in the first, then PHX ran in the second and were up by 10 at the half

great game, really realistic, especially loved a putback that Wesley Matthews did, got a fist pump out of me

took abit of getting used to slider set and had a few turnovers in the first quarter but started to limit these in the second

was a cool challenge on both offense and defense, i had a couple of beers and thought that my second half would turn into a trainwreck if i continued so I will play second half tonight and post stats and proper impresisons tomorrow (NZ time)

thanks again greenie, great work
Old 12-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bll
My 2nd game:
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

Again im on fire in the first half and cool off in the second. I changed around the pass acc and passing lanes sliders a lil bit to cut down on TO's. Blocking shots(jumpers) has no balance(2k prob) and it forces you to either block the shot or give up an uncontested jumper which almost always goes in.

I was also on fire throughout the game from 3. Bledsoe, Gordon, and Blatche(edited his stats and idc what anyone thinks ) were the main spot up guys. Fouls look a little low but FT's look ok. On the court the players played like they should so that is good(again, your tendencies are awesome).

Carmelo dropped 44 pts and 11 boards, Blatche added 22 and 7 boards. My created 99(always have myself in associations and become kobe/nash/rodman/artest on the court) dropped 42 pts, 17 rebounds, 17 assists, 3 blocks and 4 steals. These sliders are a couple of tweaks away from being truly genius.

If you need me to test anything hit me up with a pm
The stats seem pretty damn good, still.

Dude, you must have a sick team! Lol.

I will definitely hit you up if I need a tester.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbro
i played a half last night POR (me) v PHX and started well in the first, then PHX ran in the second and were up by 10 at the half

great game, really realistic, especially loved a putback that Wesley Matthews did, got a fist pump out of me

took abit of getting used to slider set and had a few turnovers in the first quarter but started to limit these in the second

was a cool challenge on both offense and defense, i had a couple of beers and thought that my second half would turn into a trainwreck if i continued so I will play second half tonight and post stats and proper impresisons tomorrow (NZ time)

thanks again greenie, great work

No doubt, looking forward to your input.

Thanks for giving them a shot man.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #80
Look Watch

JoeC's Arena

OVR: 20

Just tried these out they are really good at least for one game.....I am going to play some more tomorrow.

Celtics (me) 99
Nuggets 98

Celtics
fg 37-75
49%
3 pt 7-15
46 %
FT 18-28
64 %
Assists 23
Turnovers 16
Fouls 14
Reb 44 (5 off)
Steals 10
Blocks 3
Points in Paint 38

Nuggets
FG 38-84
45%
3 Pt 7-25
28%
FT 15-17
88%
Assists 21
Turnovers 11
Fouls 19
Rebounds 41 (3 off)
Steals 13
Blocks 0
Points in Paint 34

Celtics
P.Pierce 25-7-1
R. Allen 21-7-0 4-8 on 3 pt
K. Garnett 17-6-1
R. Rondo 10-4-15

Nuggets
C. Anthony 23-5-3
A. Afflalo 20-5-0 3-3 on 3 pt
C. Billups 18-7-11 1-9 on 3 pt
J. Smith 13-3-2 1-8 on 3 pt

OsVets 1 - Texans
OSVets 2 - Raiders (9-7 afc west champs)
4th & 1 - 49ers

LOEG - Pittsburgh Penguins (11-8-4)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »