Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-31-2010, 12:44 AM   #801
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This slider set along with the rosters that are mentioned on the 1st page makes this game an incredible experience for me. Never before in all my years of video b-ball have I felt such sim/realism. Playmaker's sets for NBA Live series were damn good and I wish he would have tweaked/posted for this year, but these sliders have taken things up a notch.

Not sure how you guys figured it out but congrats to all involved in this project.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 01:13 AM   #802
Banned

OVR: 17

i am using 2k rosters....i hope i am not missing anything not using the ones posted on the first page.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:19 AM   #803
Banned

OVR: 17

ok, so i am playing with the wizards..and on opening day i had a freaking AMAZING game with John Wall....42 points 5 reb 12 ast 4 stl....i beat the grizzlies on the road 101 to 97

Wizards
46% shooting
47% Three point
19 ast
48 reb
8 stl
5 blocks

Grizzlies
39% FG
38% Three Pointer
20 Ast
42 reb
14 stl
3 blocks
Old 12-31-2010, 01:40 AM   #804
Pro

OVR: 16

Yeah I'm not using the 1st page rosters neither. I'm using the 2k rosters from mid-November. I had an incredible game against the Cavs, but then blew out the Lakers (weird?).

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 12-31-2010, 02:59 AM   #805
Pro

OVR: 16

For all PS3 users, I just uploaded the v2.4 sliders to 2KShare for download.

File name: The Purist Sliders v2.4 (Post Patch)
User: ChiDefenda

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 04:35 AM   #806
Banned

OVR: 1

strongly encourage you to lower the difficulty in the overall passing game, greenie. played one quarter already against the grizzlies and hawks again and my first quarter turnovers are at 10, grizzlies is at 8. it's almost impossible to make any other passes except ones straight to the person and a chest pass. no mid-air passes, no half court heaves, etc. i know those are difficult passes but the chances of those going through with these sliders is 0% right now. those significantly increase the number of turnovers per team. you say you like to look at the end of the game stats, so on top of the difficult passing w/ these sliders, one must also have to worry about getting it stolen when driving in the lane (jeff teague does not turn the ball over every time he drives in real life, but with these sliders he does). other than that, great sliders. just giving you some suggestions on further improvements of the slider set.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:35 AM   #807
Banned

OVR: 1

yeah man just finished my game lost by only 3 points to the grizzlies. joe johnson was absolutely HOT during the game. with 7 seconds left, in an inbounds pass, i control johnson to go in front of the inbound passer (bibby) and he passes it OVER his head and ends up in josh smith's hands so i just shoot a jumpshot and get fouled. i make 1/2 of the shots. seriously, these turnovers may look realistic on paper but the way they're happening in the game is not realistic at all. i can even make a video compilation of about 20 turnovers that are just stupid. the only people that can pass on my team are bibby and johnson it seems like. now it may make sense that only the two 'best' guards can pass, but how come jeff teague has 6 turnovers with 2 minutes of play? 3 of them were when driving in, the other 3 were from passes deflected/not caught/just overthrown during plays drawn up by the coach. i have no idea what to do about the turnovers from here. just strongly suggesting you make the passing a little more realistic. thanks.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:47 PM   #808
MVP

OVR: 7

Beat the Bulls 106-95, I was up by double digits untill they made a run in the 4th. With under 2 minutes left and down by 5, Rose missed 2 open layups in a row. Wall had 22 points 10 assists and 2 blocks. Mcgee had 14 and 10, marion had a double double as well. Forgot to post the stats before i quit, my bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »