Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #833
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldIsYours
Hey Greenie just had a question, what areas of the sliders are you working on in-order to improve them? Just wondering.

I'm messing with All-Star.

Although, there is an equal chance that I'm just done.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #834
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys,
When I open the sliders link it is showing up as broken. Should I just do it manually or is there another link?

Thanks
Old 01-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #835
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
I'm messing with All-Star.

Although, there is an equal chance that I'm just done.
Hey Greenie, I'm playing a game right now with the most recent sliders and I'm playing on all-star. It's not that bad so far. Im down 25-22 at the end of the first, I'm the thunder playing against the spurs. I'll let you know how it went when i get done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #836
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
NBA Rules

All On
Why is it everytime I set "Kick Ball" to "On" it goes back to off when I back out? I even tried the 'default' option as well as the "On" option for rules and it sets back to off every single time. It only effects this one setting. What's up with that? I'm on the PS3 version if that matters. Thanks!

Edit: I'm having similair issues with gameplay. Game style always resets back to "Casual" even when I set it to custom. Free Trow Difficulty will not stay at 25 no matter which style I choose. What's going on here?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 01-03-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #837
Rookie

OVR: 6

Try manually saving everything after you change it. Go into the menu and save your settings and profile and everything after you make the changes.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #838
Rookie

OVR: 1

I love the scores I'm getting from these sliders. My last was a 107-99 win with the Wizards over the Heat in the first round of the 2010 playoffs, which was a game 7. DWade tore his achilles in game 1, which made the Heat much easier to beat. LeBron went off with 35 pts, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists but his cast of misfits without DWade was not enough to stop John Wall.

My only problem with this set is the amount of assists I rack up with Wall, although that might be more on the way I play the game. My stat line with Wall was 29 pts, 9 rebounds, and 22 assists. I've played about 4 or 5 games with these sliders and all the settings that come with it and I'm probably averaging about 18 assists a game with Wall alone. Any suggestions? Maybe turning it from 12 mins a game to 10 or 11?

Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Miami Heat, Ohio State Buckeyes
Old 01-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #839
Rookie

OVR: 6

It must be how you play, that's not a slider issue. If you bring to ball up and only pass once when Wall at the point you are gonna get that many assists.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #840
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crains13
Hey Greenie, I'm playing a game right now with the most recent sliders and I'm playing on all-star. It's not that bad so far. Im down 25-22 at the end of the first, I'm the thunder playing against the spurs. I'll let you know how it went when i get done.
hey mate, just wondering what it's like on all star? weird stats or robotic runs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »