Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #921
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Add my contribute to the turnover cause. Here are my two last games played with 2.6 in All-Star. Lost both of them but they were very good games. My Magic are destroyed by injuries, two starters and three role players were out! All.Star is crazy but some actions really shine. I saw Billups doing extraterrestrial things. Just try to let him that much space and he will put up threes at will. Ah, I also edited coaching profiles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto 1.JPG (112.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg foto 2.JPG (101.9 KB, 83 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #922
Rookie

OVR: 0

These are amazing.....but I noticed you turned all the fouls up to 100...doesn't that mean that the foul calls will be rediculous or am I reading how it works incorrectly?
Old 01-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #923
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersol13
These are amazing.....but I noticed you turned all the fouls up to 100...doesn't that mean that the foul calls will be rediculous or am I reading how it works incorrectly?
Most of the fouls in this game come from shooting fouls, so this is the slider you have to tweak correctly. All the others are at 100 because whatever you do they are always too few compared to real life NBA. That's why they are maxed out.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #924
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Greenie, a simple question. Do you also change coaching profiles when you edit the sliders? Hope not, eh eh.

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #925
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just played a great game, Celtics v Lakers, I was celtics. But like a stupid fool I quit without getting the stats lol!

Everything seemed pretty normal, Kobe was his ridiculous self.....and there wasn't anything 'weird' going on. My only gripe is how hard it is to defend, as in, they'll hit shots even with a hand in their face or really tightly contested.

Other than that, continuing to love it and won't be going back to pro......just gotta find a good balance now

p.s ive only played against top teams, yet to test against weaker ones to see if I can get a big win or not......(as in more than 8 points haha)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #926
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Add my contribute to the turnover cause. Here are my two last games played with 2.6 in All-Star. Lost both of them but they were very good games. My Magic are destroyed by injuries, two starters and three role players were out! All.Star is crazy but some actions really shine. I saw Billups doing extraterrestrial things. Just try to let him that much space and he will put up threes at will. Ah, I also edited coaching profiles.
I played a game last night, I find All-Star to be just amazing. Especially when you compare it to PRO.

I, like you, am still trying to figure out how to win (sadly, I have no injuries to blame. lol). I'm going to make a few untested adjustments. (Based on your, Ewings and my games).

Check page 1, shortly.

It's good to have you back, Cesco. I want to finish, but it's hard for me to leave a set that I don't approve of.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #927
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Greenie, a simple question. Do you also change coaching profiles when you edit the sliders? Hope not, eh eh.

Thanks!
No, I am back in my Assoc. I did edit the coaching profiles before, now I just leave them at whatever they are at. All the real coaches are gone, except 2 I think-- Brooks, Williams.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #928
Rookie

OVR: 0

Adjusted all sliders(did 10min qtrs & game speed at 48/49). Other than that, "GREAT BASKETBALL" very realistic and smooth. thanx

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »