Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #1033
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

greenie waddup,

i just want to get your take on why'd u raise the close shot, 3PT, layup & dunk success sliders? *I personally, am a big fan of how they were in v3.0.

i made some of the other changes from v3.1 that looked like they made sense.. (Help Defense Strength, Hustle, Ball Handling, on Ball D, Off/Deff Awareness & Consistency) also did the change for Hands from 78 to 79 but not sure why u raised it cuz deflected passes were a strong point in v3.0.

i agree totally with lowering shooting foul frequency -1. maybe that will decrese those "shot clock running out, bail out fouls in the paint" lol.

**i know u make those changes for u and based on how u play and the rest of us shouldn't change that slider if it doesnt apply, but i'd really like to know some of ur logic in the changes of v3.0 to v3.1 my dude. holla back.

Last edited by iameich; 01-12-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #1034
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm sorry but these are some of the worst sliders I have played on. I have aleast 3-4 starters foul out before halftime and I end the game shooting 10% and they finsh 93%. I have 37 turnovers and they have 3 turnovers. If you can fix them then I will start using them again.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #1035
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks Greenie for your hints, I'll try them out.

In my last game I won!! 102-99 against Golden State. I won because I played on ball defense all game long, switching defenders. I got crazy but I won. This proves that my CPU teammates don't play tight D when left alone. Probably I have to apply what Greenie has told me in his last post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #1036
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAD3
I'm sorry but these are some of the worst sliders I have played on. I have aleast 3-4 starters foul out before halftime and I end the game shooting 10% and they finsh 93%. I have 37 turnovers and they have 3 turnovers. If you can fix them then I will start using them again.
my dude, dont knock the sliders only because u loss in a ridiculous fashion. take it as a challenge & step ur game up. a lot of gamers on this forum are winning on a consistent & realistic mannor using this very same slider set. that tells u its possible. dont take this as a diss. but seriousely, step it up.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #1037
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I think I'll be sticking with 3.0 as I feel the cpu doesn't need a boost in the shooting areas and esp consistency. For me they are almost too powerful as is.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #1038
Pro

humaca80's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAD3
Then go use someone elses slider set. There's no reason to be so harsh and say that they are horrible. There's obviously hundreds of people using these sliders. They all love them. Maybe your just playing like it's NBA jam and maybe you shouldn't play "sim" sports games
Old 01-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #1039
Banned

OVR: 18

I'm starting to think that having the hustle at 58 is the reason why i cant get out in front of the defense on fast breaks. I'm starting to believe that this slider is also the one that makes defenders get thier there hands up very quickly on passes even when they have thier back to the action on the floor. All star plays very nice but it is a fact that the cpu is faster and stronger than the human. I'm not sure having the same quickness and strength for both human and cpu is a good idea. i dont want to cheese, so maybe just raising one of the two will do the trick.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #1040
Banned

OVR: 2

Really andrew greenie isnt getting payed for this he isn't dieing to hear your opinion..wow you are very dramatic theres no way you had 37 turnovers and shot 10 percent from the field? If thats true maybe you should try it on rookie? Iv been following these since the first post in pre patch and they will give you a realistic challenge with very realistic stats ..why don't you make your own slider set and try to even spend half the time greenie has on these. You sound like a spoiled 11 year old child.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »