Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-14-2011, 02:05 AM   #1057
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

hey greenie, tried the new one. it's great. i used magic vs thunder. a blowout win for me (OKC)

my FG% is 58%. lol maybe they can feel it!
Old 01-14-2011, 02:12 AM   #1058
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

now guys, what i'm about to say might kill my credibility but...

i strongly think that Human & CPU sliders should NOT... & I repeat, SHOULD NOT be the SAME!

reason why i say this is simply because as much as we(Humans) try to simulate pro ball & find the open man, make the right angle passes, have the right release with the shot stick(button), lock down on defense, extc... as much as we try, we(Humans) wont be as sharp,as quick, as timely, as n'sync as the CPU!

i hate to say all this more than anybody trust me... but i really do think the CPU sliders (only on certain sliders) should be different than the sliders for Humans.

this will be my next experiment!

*I do realize that I might be totally WRONG on this lol, but i have to test it.

Last edited by iameich; 01-14-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:27 AM   #1059
Rookie

OVR: 3

just had a blowout win against Miami, great game.

thinking that if you roll with an average team you got no hope! I made a fantasy trade (would never happen in real life) and landed Chris Paul and Carmello Anthony for my Celtics. Anthony and Paul finished with 30 a piece haha.

loving it, now when Geebo uploads his latest with the nogster playbooks Dice has been working his butt off implementing I'll be set for good (check out Geebos threat for details)
Old 01-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #1060
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
now guys, what i'm about to say might kill my credibility but...

i strongly think that Human & CPU sliders should NOT... & I repeat, SHOULD NOT be the SAME!

Maybe on Off Rebound who are always more strong for cpu and maybe on block cause we're always more strong..but that all.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #1061
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Maybe on Off Rebound who are always more strong for cpu and maybe on block cause we're always more strong..but that all.
yeah agreed, blocking is probably the only 'easy' thing to do being the HUM player.....but it changes game to game so not a huge deal in my opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #1062
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why are all of the Fast Break numbers so low? I would raise them all 10 or so points. usually there is a team in the double digits, sometimes in the twenties, while the other team is in the low teens, but usually in the 4-9 range. I've noticed people's box scores being 12-7 and lower. What do you think?
Old 01-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #1063
Rookie

Can someone teach how to change coach profiles without reverting? I'm applying these slider into my Association. What should I do in changing coach profile.? I need clear instruction.. thank you.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #1064
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empey3
Why are all of the Fast Break numbers so low? I would raise them all 10 or so points. usually there is a team in the double digits, sometimes in the twenties, while the other team is in the low teens, but usually in the 4-9 range. I've noticed people's box scores being 12-7 and lower. What do you think?
I've heard that this is more of a game issue and not a slider issue, as the game sometimes doesn't register fast break points as fast break points in the stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »