Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #1113
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Thanks for the response. Another question do u set any double team on defensive setting?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #1114
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can this slider play on pro?
Old 01-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #1115
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not so sure about these? There are many good aspects with these sliders but the computer is shooting 55-65% on a regular basis and i'm shooting around 35%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #1116
MVP

OVR: 22

I've seen at least one injury in every game that I've played using your sliders. I'm currently playing a game where three players on one team have been hurt and I'm only at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Everything else is great.
NOW HURRY UP AND SETTLE ON A FINAL SET SO THAT I CAN START MY ASSOCIATION!

Last edited by DavonBrown; 01-16-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #1117
Rookie

jermo's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm not so sure about these? There are many good aspects with these sliders but the computer is shooting 55-65% on a regular basis and i'm shooting around 35%
Yea Ive adjusted user and cpu separately b/c the advantage obviously goes to cpu. Ive watched so many replays where i jump up to block and the ball goes right through my defenders hand and goes in. its like the cpu makes sure they make it on certain possessions no matter what. im guessing its the games logic to get the games closer thus making it more thrilling for the user but its super unrealistic when im dominating the whole game only to have the cpu blow up in 4th making EVERYTHING while my guys are bricking on dunks and all kinds of crazy stuff. so yea, in short i tune down the cpu's shooting to help off set this.

BTW, is anyone else experiencing this?
Old 01-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #1118
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermo
Yea Ive adjusted user and cpu separately b/c the advantage obviously goes to cpu. Ive watched so many replays where i jump up to block and the ball goes right through my defenders hand and goes in. its like the cpu makes sure they make it on certain possessions no matter what. im guessing its the games logic to get the games closer thus making it more thrilling for the user but its super unrealistic when im dominating the whole game only to have the cpu blow up in 4th making EVERYTHING while my guys are bricking on dunks and all kinds of crazy stuff. so yea, in short i tune down the cpu's shooting to help off set this.

BTW, is anyone else experiencing this?
I am. I can put up with missing a few dunks and layups, but it's annoying as hell when the ball hits my defenders hand and not only doesn't register as a block, but the shot goes in!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #1119
Rookie

jermo's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
I am. I can put up with missing a few dunks and layups, but it's annoying as hell when the ball hits my defenders hand and not only doesn't register as a block, but the shot goes in!
yea dude this game has that mario kart logic, haha. you do too good and theyre hitting your game with a shell
Old 01-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #1120
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've been able to win with these. I beat down on the Pacers, they shot around 30% from the floor. I played the Spurs and we both shot around 44%, but they were at the free throw line all game and won by like 12. I am playing another game now and I'll post stats after.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »