Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #1193
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sostaco
Anyone can upload this sliders for the PS3 ??

Thanks for everything

They are up.

"Purlst(s) Sliders"

username: damhanz
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #1194
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
That's nice! Posts like this make me keep trying, eh eh :-D I want to clarify what I wrote above. Yes, I often lose at the moment, but stats at the end of the game are spot on 90% of the time, so sliders + coach profiles are great.
But I think if we get 30 in, some problems will show through (think FG%) that might make the game play nicer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #1195
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Seems like the few games I have tried all seem to play the same. Even the weaker teams have become unstoppable. I played the Lakers vs Mavs and the Mavs just blew me out by halftime. Tried the the Lakers vs Pacers and same thing. Restarted the Pacer game and same result.

My guys can't hit the wide open shots and the opponents seem to drain every wide open shot. Certain areas of the sliders seem to be on point but it just seems the game has no "explosion factor" if that even exist. Lol. Gonna keep plugging away to find that happy spot because these are close just not there yet for my style of play.
At this time I feel the same, but I'll keep trying along with others OSers to find out if something can be done.
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #1196
NBA All Life Team
 
DiceMan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The home of Hip Hop......
Posts: 2,043
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Seems like the few games I have tried all seem to play the same. Even the weaker teams have become unstoppable. I played the Lakers vs Mavs and the Mavs just blew me out by halftime. Tried the the Lakers vs Pacers and same thing. Restarted the Pacer game and same result.

My guys can't hit the wide open shots and the opponents seem to drain every wide open shot. Certain areas of the sliders seem to be on point but it just seems the game has no "explosion factor" if that even exist. Lol. Gonna keep plugging away to find that happy spot because these are close just not there yet for my style of play.
I was afraid to post the same thing b/c I thought I may have just been stinkin up the joint with my play. Good to know it wasn't just me. I'll still be keeping an eye on the thread to see if things get worked out but I've found a set to that I think may fit what I'm looking for gameplay wise.

Good luck Greenie, Cesco etc. and thanks for all the work you put in.
__________________
PSN: DoubleLGetsBusy
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
DiceMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #1197
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
I was afraid to post the same thing b/c I thought I may have just been stinkin up the joint with my play. Good to know it wasn't just me. I'll still be keeping an eye on the thread to see if things get worked out but I've found a set to that I think may fit what I'm looking for gameplay wise.

Good luck Greenie, Cesco etc. and thanks for all the work you put in.
Not sure if this has been mentioned but maybe the cpu shooting sliders need to go down a notch or hum moved up? Thoughts anyone ?????

Just seems players do not play to the ratings as much especially [cpu]
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #1198
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

These are the best sliders hands down I am 2 2 with these I beat suns by 5 got beat my lakers
slim14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 PM   #1199
NBA All Life Team
 
DiceMan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The home of Hip Hop......
Posts: 2,043
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Not sure if this has been mentioned but maybe the cpu shooting sliders need to go down a notch or hum moved up? Thoughts anyone ?????

Just seems players do not play to the ratings as much especially [cpu]
I would agree that the cpu needs to come down. To echo your point Flight it did kinda feel like every game was similar in that the cpu would shoot lights out no matter the team. Also for me the turnovers became a bit much. I understand Greenie's reason for implementing them as he did but it got to a point where I was petro to make the easiest pass b/c it would sail a lot.

I've also went back to the shot stick b/c real fg% had me fooled into thinking I was a good shooter (this was proven otherwise when I first went back to the stick...lol).
__________________
PSN: DoubleLGetsBusy
NY Knicks
NY Giants
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
DiceMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #1200
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I have the #3 D in the league and no team has shot above 44% against me. At times it feels like Defense is too effective-- hands in the face affect FG% too much. This affects my game because I love to run my SF off screens for a wing jumper. And every time I do, I have a defender in his face-- brick. But the same happens to the CPU. If I do a fly-by-- brick. I have a problem with this because NBA players hit contested shots all game, every game. I also know that the CPU has basically stopped turning the ball over, and this is a huge problem. But, much like the FG% problem on PRO, I'm not sure what has caused it and, therefore, how to change it. It's like both problems appeared out of the clear blue.

I still don't believe that the CPU is boosted on AS, or that they inherently shoot better. I think they are crazy good at finding good shots-- much less than they were when help d was +80 (because I think your CPU teammates were abandoning their man too quickly, aggressively @ +80), but still good. I think players are playing to their ratings, perhaps more precisely than ever-- which presents its own problems. Coach profiles are working perfectly on AS, and it makes me feel like all ratings and sliders are just much more effective on AS.

But, all in all, I agree that the set has become a competitive set and has begun to attract competitive players and alienate simulation players-- a fact I am disappointed in.

I don't expect 28 more people to give, because most only want to take. But, short of that, not quite sure what to do. I burned myself out on the game in NOV and DEC, and I can't quite recover enough to give a ****.

I have two games in, and the stats say nothing but "perfect". I can't tune based on anecdotal evidence or abstract theories. Everyone who has ever pretended that they can is pretty much a liar.

Points OEff DEff FGM FGA FG% eFG% TS% 3M 3A 3% 3PR FTM FTA FTR FT% *** AR TO TOR OR ORR DRR TR TRR BLK BLKR ST DPR TF PO

AVG 101.3 106.1 106.1 38.0 83.0 45.7% 49.9% 54.0% 7.3 21.5 31.4% 25.6% 18.0 23.5 29.1% 77.9% 20.8 19.3 14.3 14.7 8.3 19.81 80.19 41.0 50.0 5.0 5.2 9.5 17.1 7.0 95.4
NBA 100 105 105 38 81 46.0% 50.1% 54.3% 6 18 35.5% 22.2% 18.6 24.5 30 76.0% 21 20 14 13 10.95 26 74 41.72 50 5 5 7 15 21 95
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 01-20-2011 at 03:05 PM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Top -