Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #1201
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

14 TO in average this what I've got in one Qt
Mourf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 05:12 PM   #1202
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I wanted to play an entire game today but didn't have the time, I came home late from a bad and long work day. I've played most of the game WAS @ ORL. At halftime the game was very competitive and close, but at the beginning of the third WAS went on a 17-2 run and at one point they were up by 23. Now with 7.40 to go I'm losing 98-78...

At this point I'm afraid I'm not good enough for A/S. I like to play a simulation style, I hate the isomotion **** and I don't like to force the inside game just to get points through FT, even because Orlando is one of the worst FT shooting team (don't know now after the trade). Usually I don't mind losing (as far as I remind I never won an NBA title on a NBA 2K game, but I don't care) but at the moment I'm not having fun like before and for the first time I'm disappointed a bit by the game. Once you get the perfect sliders and perfect stats you have a CPU always on your heels and keeping the score close. Or at least this is what it's happening in front of my eyes, now I've played enough games to be sure, and I see I'm not the only one (Xbox? Roster? Guesses anyone?).

Last edited by Cesco; 01-20-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #1203
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I wanted to play an entire game today but didn't have the time, I came home late from a bad and long work day. I've played most of the game WAS @ ORL. At halftime the game was very competitive and close, but at the beginning of the third WAS went on a 17-2 run and at one point they were up by 23. Now with 7.40 to go I'm losing 98-78...

At this point I'm afraid I'm not good enough for A/S. I like to play a simulation style, I hate the isomotion **** and I don't like to force the inside game just to get points through FT, even because Orlando is one of the worst FT shooting team (don't know now after the trade). Usually I don't mind losing (as far as I remind I never won an NBA title on a NBA 2K game, but I don't care) but at the moment I'm not having fun like before and for the first time I'm disappointed a bit by the game. Once you get the perfect sliders and perfect stats you have a CPU always on your heels and keeping the score close. Or at least this is what it's happening in front of my eyes, now I've played enough games to be sure, and I see I'm not the only one (Xbox? Roster? Guesses anyone?).
I'm still determined to try and get this to work out, lol!! Gonna play the Nets with the Lakers and see how it goes.

I agree with Greenie about it being very competitive and not so much sim even though almost every facet of the game screams "Sim" imo. Greenie I feel you are so close and hope we/you can figure it out without to much time being spent tweaking.

Off to play
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #1204
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Has anyone jumped out to a huge lead and won by a amount more than 15 points using these sliders?
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #1205
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I really don't know how some of you guys are getting computer field goal % in the 40's? The first couple of games I played as the Hawks vs the Grizzlies and 76ers the computer shot 55% or better and the one vs the Grizzlies they shot around 65% form 3 pt range! I lost both games 107 - 84 and 104 - 89. I'm not terrible at this game and I have men covered it just seems that every time they throw one up it goes in and I'm struggling to stay in the low 40 % range. I was playing vs the Wizards and i turned it off with 2 mins to go in the first where they were shooting 68% and 4-4 from 3 pt range and the score was 28 - 15. The computer also easily gets 30 pts or more in the 1st quarter. I guess the only thing that can be done is lower some of the computer sliders or raise some of the human sliders but I just can't play with these.

Last edited by JayD; 01-20-2011 at 05:43 PM.
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #1206
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I'm still determined to try and get this to work out
Count me in my friend. I know that lately my posts have become a kind of pain in the *** to read, but I'm still here (instead of playing another game) because I'm addicted to NBA2K and I'd like it to be perfect. Please share if you find something useful. Does clutch ON really would make things worse? Damn clutch slider, I've always hated it...
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #1207
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I really don't know how some of you guys are getting computer field goal % in the 40's? The first couple of games I played as the Hawks vs the Grizzlies and 76ers the computer shot 55% or better and the one vs the Grizzlies they shot around 65% form 3 pt range! I lost both games 107 - 84 and 104 - 89. I'm not terrible at this game and I have men covered it just seems that every time they throw one up it goes in and I'm struggling to stay in the low 40 % range. I was playing vs the Wizards and i turned it off with 2 mins to go in the first where they were shooting 68% and 4-4 from 3 pt range. The computer also easily gets 30 pts or more in the 1st quarter. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but i just can't play with these i guess.
That's what's happening to me too. Against WAS i played GREAT in the first quarter shooting more than 50%, but they did the same and the quarter finished 29-28. Same on the second, till the beginning of the third where they decided to win this game :-D
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #1208
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Dec 2006
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)



Some more stats with the current sliders and Geebo's roster. I was Houston and I lost the game in the 4th with too many TO's. When you pass without icon passing it's better. I don't know if you seen the stats I posted on page 113, you can add those to your numbers also. And if anyone wants to know how I play defense on these sliders just let me know I've been somewhat effective and have had good games.
Icebergslim gk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Top -