Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #1217
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

As in true fashion. With the game tied at 81 to start the 4th qtr I have 5 straight TO's and 2 of them was just inbounding the ball, another was a 6ft pass on the wing with no D in sight and the ball sail out of bounds.

The Wiz start the 4th on a 12-0 run GTFO here I'm about to give up on this for a while.

IT"S OFFICIAL I'M DOWN BY 10 AND I DRIVE WITH ODOM AND HE DUNKS AND THE CPU DOES NOT EVEN TAKE THE BALL OUT THEY HEAD BACK DOWN COURT AS IF THEY JUST GOT THE REBOUND. SCORE DOES NOT EVEN CHANGE. AND THE GAME DOES NOT CHEAT???? ANYONE HAVE THIS HAPPEN???

I ended up losing 106-116. cpu shot 51% to 44%. The crazy thing is the stats were pretty good in most areas

Fellows I think we have proven that a problem exist

Another thing I noticed from all my games in the 4th qtr is where the cpu goes nuts. 4/4 from 3pt, 8/8 from the FT, 6 steals, bench pts in favor of the cpu 10-0, to's cpu 3 hum 10. Why even post stats at this point. Greenie you and all that have contributed have done an outstanding job with this project but I think it is virtually impossible to get this game to play to what we all want it to be. Still a helluva of a game

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 01-20-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #1218
Rookie

jermo's Arena

OVR: 1

I completely agree that AS is on some bull ****. for what its worth i moved to HOF (dont be alarmed its really not that much harder), and im getting great results...you still see the full court laser pass from time to time but the game doesnt "cheat" you like on AS (cpu doesnt shut down your shooting game until they catch up). in my association im the bulls and i played the heat and was up 20+ at halftime (and im not crazy good) and no they didnt come back to win. you might have to tweak the sliders a little bit cuz they steal the ball like crazy.

Greenie has the best sliders for sure but im done with this bogus all star shizz
Old 01-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #1219
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

What happens if we use these exact same sliders for Pro then?
Old 01-21-2011, 01:15 AM   #1220
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Great stats! I'm interested on your defense, please.
I try to switch to the PF or C that is closest to the ball so that I can help on penetration and I like to switch to the SG and SF to help them get over screens. I don't play too much on ball defense because the CPU torches me when I do. And I do experience the miracle plays that the CPU makes with hands in their face just like the rest of you. That's the only problem I have with the game other than the errant TO's that aren't my fault.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #1221
Rookie

Greeenie I think the fatigue rate is too low because once guys go under 80 energy there offense really drops off and in real life the guys with good stamina can play 40 mins in a game. If I try to play 40 mins with a guy that has 99 STA on this slider set he might go into cardiac arrest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #1222
Banned

does someone have a video of gameplay for the whole game so i can see how i'm supposed to play with these? the turnover rates are terrible and it's not just me. whenever one of my players other than bibby or johnson, i'm using the hawks btw, touches the ball, the cpu attempts a steal and almost always succeeds. i'd like to see how you're supposed to play with these sliders because if it's supposedly the best, i'd like to experience that 'best' gameplay like many of you guys are talking about. but all the games i have played have met with nothing but frustration - from unrealistic turnovers (literally saw a turnover where the two players weren't even a foot apart and the ball was passed and sailed over the guy right next to him... LOL).

i should be able to play a game without having to really worry about unrealistic turnovers like that. there's a point where gameplay is sacrficed for the end statistics but i seem to always end up with the opposite situation whenever i play with these. so any help would be appreciated from those who get realistic results from these sliders. thanks.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #1223
Rookie

When i use simulation sliders and shot, i can actually win a game. Ur sliders must be hardcore. I played on all star.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:11 AM   #1224
Rookie

OVR: 3

Greenie mate, I've got a quiet friday night here in Aus so I should be able to get a good 5 games in tonight, maybe more.

I just got God of war 3 (I know im late to the party) so I'm a little addicted to that at the moment.....

I assure you my games will be exactly as is with your sliders.....hope my games help out the process mate

I'll get to it now......

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »