Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2011, 03:56 AM   #1369
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpowser
For greenie or whoever can anwser this; but everytime I put in my sliders and coaches profiles the coaches profiles never saves..? I'm on 360 and I think it might be whenever living rosters updates? Not sure but any help would be appreciated.
Put in the coach profiles, save the roster and be sure to load it before playing a quick game. In association you don't need it.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 AM   #1370
Rookie

Jpowser's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Put in the coach profiles, save the roster and be sure to load it before playing a quick game. In association you don't need it.
That's what I do every time! I honestly think it might reset after the living roster downloads.. Could there be any truth to that?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #1371
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I do this too, it don't work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #1372
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
I agree w/ you about Pro. There is no going back for me and, honestly, I think the ceiling for CPU AI on Pro is far too low. And, I don't think it's some abstract idea that I paint the entire game with-- it's real.
Eh eh, so when I lose to the CPU on PRO I should feel like the dumbest man on this world ;-)

I think that the fact the CPU on All-Star keep scores tight and even make you go ice cold is not an abstract idea anymore, and it has been confirmed by many people so far. Or we can see it from another perspective and say that all these people (put me in the group) are not good enough for these sliders and for the All-Star level, and I can accept it. But if the CPU All-Star logic is not measurable by numbers it cannot be said that it doesn't exist. Because the CPU doesn't simply blow you out, but stays with you and gives you a very hard time at some point, using some arguable ways.

I don't want to lead a crusade against the All-Star level, I'm not that person. As I said thousand of times maybe I'm not good enough at this game, but at the same time again I always stressed that these sliders are almost perfect. FOR ME the difficulty thing goes beyond the slider set. Tests are proving that these sliders + All-Star level is the way to go, and that's great. But again for my playing experience, at the moment, this leads to more frustration than fun and I almost quit on this game because of this.

If you're sure that this can be corrected via sliders I'll be the first in line to test for sure, and I really hope this can be done. If it turns out everything is perfect as is then I'll stick on pro and I'll accept the fact that AS is too much for an old player like me :-D
Old 01-26-2011, 06:04 AM   #1373
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Aka Demik & Cesco : What's your adjustement with the set for play in PRO ?
I've just put (again) the clutch at 3 but off , play with sst, 46/47/47/50 for the first fourth offense sliders and contact shot suces at 42 if I remember.

@Greenie : no problem, and you make me play with free goals % one time ! ^^
I didn't change the difficulty, that game was on all star. I think many of you who are struggling on all star are making a few mistakes in game that are costing you wins. I really believe that you have to play real basketball to succeed with these sliders. Make adjustments, rotate the ball and Call plays during the game. I know it isn't that simple, but you have to give 100% effort, no matter who you are playing, Nets or the Celtics.

great sliders green! hopefully when u get all the games tested you can finish the set.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #1374
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
I didn't change the difficulty, that game was on all star. I think many of you who are struggling on all star are making a few mistakes in game that are costing you wins.
Yeah I know, I make a lot of mistakes when I play. CPU on AS makes very few. Sometimes you can still win against a team simply because they make more error than you, even when you play badly, not the case here. It's an artificial way to make things more difficult and "compress" the difference between the best and the worst team. And what's more, most of the people who are consistently winning in this thread are using the Celtics and the Heat :-) At the moment you can see CPU making few turnovers on AS and if this can be corrected it would open up more possibilities on this difficulty level.

You know, I'm only envious of people winning on AS, eh eh ;-)
Old 01-26-2011, 07:29 AM   #1375
Rookie

OVR: 1

Got another game in pro last night.

[email protected](me)

102 - 105
38% - 42% (FG%)
32 % - 36% (@3)
60% - 73% (@FT)
25 - 18 (Assist)
17 - 24 (To)
55 - 53 (Reb total)
15 - 11 (Off Reb)
14 - 16 (Steal)
4 - 9 (Blk)
10 - 8 (Fast Break)
48 - 36 (pip)

Close and cool, maybe the offense sliders who are a little bit too low, need to adjust one of them.
Need to understand what is the difference between clutch at 3 and clutch at 0, one of the two is the good solution but i'm septic and finaly don't know what of them is the good choice.

Enough to past my time in sliders section of the game since October.

Last edited by Mourf; 01-26-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #1376
Rookie

OVR: 3

daaaaaaamn this game nearly gave me a heart attack lol!

Magic 85 V Boston (me) 86 :O

33/79 FG's 31 /77

41% FG% 40%

9/28 3 pointers 3/14

32% 3 pointer % 21%

10/13 FT's 21/33

76% FT% 63%

24 assists 14

17 TO's 8

19 team fouls 8

49 total rebounds 36

4 O rebounds 2

6 steals 12

2 blocks 7

24 points in the pain 34

25 bench points 24

6 second chance points 0

4 fast break points 4

I had a lead of 16 half way through 3rd then a lead of about 10 half way though 4th.....was nearly losing my s*** haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »