Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #1377
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

wooooo another win haha another fun game too, im starting to notice when the cpu is going to make there runs and really working on locking down on D

Celtics (me) 97 V Hornets 90

33/72 FG 35/74

45% FG% 47%

4/12 3 pointers 3/10

33% 3 pointer % 30%

27/37 FT's 17/24

72% FT% 70%

12 assists 16

14 TO's 20

17 team fouls 23

38 total rebounds 47

4 O rebounds 7

13 steals 8

2 blocks 1

46 points in the paint 36

27 bench points 20

2 second chance points 2

10 fast break points 4

I had a 16 point lead half way through 3rd and an 11 point lead at start of the 4th
Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #1378
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
wooooo another win haha another fun game too, im starting to notice when the cpu is going to make there runs and really working on locking down on D

Celtics (me) 97 V Hornets 90

33/72 FG 35/74

45% FG% 47%

4/12 3 pointers 3/10

33% 3 pointer % 30%

27/37 FT's 17/24

72% FT% 70%

12 assists 16

14 TO's 20

17 team fouls 23

38 total rebounds 47

4 O rebounds 7

13 steals 8

2 blocks 1

46 points in the paint 36

27 bench points 20

2 second chance points 2

10 fast break points 4

I had a 16 point lead half way through 3rd and an 11 point lead at start of the 4th
You give me hope! :-D Great stats BTW
Old 01-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #1379
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
You give me hope! :-D Great stats BTW
look cesco, i am going to be real with you...if you want to win, especially on AS...step your game up (no disrespect). You can win on these settings if you step up to the plate, because i guarantee you are the reason why you take L's on these settings and not some mystical CPU logic. If that was the case, then everyone would be losing games, all the time...which isnt the case. This also goes to everyone losing, dont blame the settings, blame yourselves and step up. This game needs to be played on allstar, because the CPU is a lot smart, but it doesn't cheat you like say HOF.

You should not be looking for post's with W's next to them for "hope", people who win on these settings aren't finding some golden flaw in the CPU...we are playing and giving 100% to get the W. I don't care if you are playing the worst team in the league, GO HARD OR GO HOME. On any given day, any team can win, so don't assume the settings are bad because the nets beat you by 10 or more points, STEP UP!

we are getting realistic stats with these settings, nothing out the ordinary...so if you aren't getting W's it has to be something wrong in your game plan.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 01-26-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #1380
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
look cesco, i am going to be real with you...if you want to win, especially on AS...step your game up (no disrespect). You can win on these settings if you step up to the plate, because i guarantee you are the reason why you take L's on these settings and not some mystical CPU logic. If that was the case, then everyone would be losing games, all the time...which isnt the case. This also goes to everyone losing, dont blame the settings, blame yourselves and step up. This game needs to be played on allstar, because the CPU is a lot smart, but it doesn't cheat you like say HOF.

You should not be looking for post's with W's next to them for "hope", people who win on these settings aren't finding some golden flaw in the CPU...we are playing and giving 100% to get the W. I don't care if you are playing the worst team in the league, GO HARD OR GO HOME. On any given day, any team can win, so don't assume the settings are bad because the nets beat you by 10 or more points, STEP UP!

we are getting realistic stats with these settings, nothing out the ordinary...so if you aren't getting W's it has to be something wrong in your game plan.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!
dude, it's a video game, chill lol
Old 01-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #1381
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

GO HARD OR GO HOME!
WOW!!! Guess I need to go home then, lol. PRO that is.

Tried these out on Pro and I really am shocked how it played out. Used the Lakers vs Knicks and a lot of the things that I was having issues with were toned down. TO's seemed normal, the game seemed to not be pre-determined for me as things happened more natural. Cpu actually missed wide open shots at times and when they did hit or went on a roll I was not "ROLLING MY EYES" saying GTFOH.

AllStar may be the way to go for some but on Pro with these same settings I can again have a fun game without all the BS that I was experiencing on that level.

Thanks to all who have left ideas, thoughts as for me I appreciate it. PEACE!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #1382
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:

GO HARD OR GO HOME!
No disrespect taken, of course, but maybe you haven't read the thread from the beginning. If you do you'll realize that you are one of the few people consistently winning here... good for you, but don't say that everyone who sees flaws in how the CPU reacts are simply losers. Everyone has an opinion, but here a lot of people see the same things I see in this game.

Realistic stats come from the losing team too, so they don't mean anything in this contest. As I said before I don't mind losing, but how I lose. I don't mind losing to the Celtics or the the Raptors as long as the Raptors don't play exactly like the Celtics. I'd be curious to make an average of all the point differences between the winning team and the losing team in AS... I'm not expecting more than 10 but way less for sure.

Anyway peace my friend, I'm happy on my PRO game and I'm not asking anyone to change these sliders to please me. I'll try again AS and I'll "step up my game" and "go hard" even if these words won't help much I'm afraid :-(
Old 01-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #1383
Rookie

OVR: 0

it's cool, i did'nt mean to offend you or anyone having issues with these sliders. I'm also not saying they are perfect. I'm also not always "winning", but i enjoy the competition more than the Pro sliders.

again, i did not mean to offend anyone, enjoy the game fellas! on whatever settings you please.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #1384
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
it's cool, i did'nt mean to offend you or anyone having issues with these sliders. I'm also not saying they are perfect. I'm also not always "winning", but i enjoy the competition more than the Pro sliders.

again, i did not mean to offend anyone, enjoy the game fellas! on whatever settings you please.
No problem mate, stick around and send stats ;-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »