Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2011, 03:06 PM   #1401
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I'm on Xbox and I can't use Geebo's. I'm using 2K rosters.

I've just raised a bit the shooting sliders (not the 3s) and I'm playing with clutch on at 35% (default SIM).

I just lost against the Bobcats. I'm 4-2 now.
I had to raise all the user shooting sliders up one, I was shooting in the low 30% range while the computer was shooting around 45 which is about average so I think i'll leave the cpu sliders alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #1402
MVP

8 games left. Post stats if you use the sliders exactly as posted on page 1 of this thread.

Points OEff DEff FGM FGA FG% eFG% TS% 3M 3A 3% 3PR FTM FTA FTR FT% *** AR TO TOR OR ORR DRR TR TRR BLK BLKR ST DPR TF PO
AVG 101.4 104.5 104.5 37.6 79.9 47.1% 51.1% 55.6% 6.4 17.5 35.7% 21.8% 19.8 25.7 32.9% 78.6% 20.5 19.2 15.9 16.3 5.9 15.17 84.83 39.3 50.0 4.8 4.9 11.3 18.6 9.0 97.1
NBA 100 105 105 38 81 46.0% 50.1% 54.3% 6 18 35.5% 22.2% 18.6 24.5 30 76.0% 21 20 14 13 10.95 26 74 41.72 50 5 5 7 15 21 95
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #1403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
It happens to me 2-5 times a game along with the inbounds pass from the side. I panic everytime I have to take the ball out from the side wondering if I am gonna have a to.
This is not the problem, imo. In fact, if I could make it happen 7 times a game on both sides, I'd welcome it.

You shouldn't have to resort to going for on-ball steals to inflate the TO numbers. And steals should never be = TO. Unfortunately, AS seems to have virtually negated the TO progress I made on PRO.

But, make no mistake, I want it to happen more, not less.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #1404
Rookie

OVR: 0

Issues I'm seeing right now with the base slider set.

Loose Balls. As soon as a ball is knocked loose the entire team runs straight for it leaving their assigned players. The CPU team picks up the ball and just throws it to the wide open guy. With steals happening too often this is how the CPU gets easy points off me. I play great defense, deflect the ball but my stupid teammates leave their assignment when they have no chance of getting the ball.

CPU recovery speed. I attack the basket a lot. The CPU post defenders will shift over quickly to put me in a canned block animation. They leave their feet, I pass out to the open defender, and they magically have a hand up in his face before he gets a shot off. CPU big men recover way to fast it seems.

Human Layups seem a little too hard to me. I can be on a fast break with a pg with 99 layup 85 SIT and still miss if the CPU is remotely close, whether they try to defend or not.

CPU players will do amazing things to avoid being blocked/contested by someone with a low block rating. I'll come over on help defense and time it perfectly but the CPU will twist his body 180 degrees and pass it out to the wide open teammate that he should have no idea where he is. It doesn't matter how late in the shot animation he is, he can land back on the ground and still pass it out.

These are just a few gripes I have. I'm not too knowledgeable with the sliders but I'm guessing some of them can't be fixed.

Last edited by mcampbell; 01-26-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Wow post didn't keep any formating lol
Old 01-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #1405
Rookie

OVR: 0

These passes are ridiculous. I'm talking a 5 foot pass flying over my players head and going into the 10th row, WTF. The bad passes are giving the CPU too many chances on offense. Inbound passes are just as bad. I understand you want to get good TO numbers, but this is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #1406
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
These passes are ridiculous. I'm talking a 5 foot pass flying over my players head and going into the 10th row, WTF. The bad passes are giving the CPU too many chances on offense. Inbound passes are just as bad. I understand you want to get good TO numbers, but this is ridiculous.
Pass acc to 50. Solved.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #1407
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampbell
Issues I'm seeing right now with the base slider set.

Loose Balls. As soon as a ball is knocked loose the entire team runs straight for it leaving their assigned players. The CPU team picks up the ball and just throws it to the wide open guy. With steals happening too often this is how the CPU gets easy points off me. I play great defense, deflect the ball but my stupid teammates leave their assignment when they have no chance of getting the ball. Hustle slider.

CPU recovery speed. I attack the basket a lot. The CPU post defenders will shift over quickly to put me in a canned block animation. They leave their feet, I pass out to the open defender, and they magically have a hand up in his face before he gets a shot off. CPU big men recover way to fast it seems. Help D/ Block slider.

Human Layups seem a little too hard to me. I can be on a fast break with a pg with 99 layup 85 SIT and still miss if the CPU is remotely close, whether they try to defend or not. Contact shot/ layup slider.

CPU players will do amazing things to avoid being blocked/contested by someone with a low block rating. I'll come over on help defense and time it perfectly but the CPU will twist his body 180 degrees and pass it out to the wide open teammate that he should have no idea where he is. It doesn't matter how late in the shot animation he is, he can land back on the ground and still pass it out. Off awr slider.

These are just a few gripes I have. I'm not too knowledgeable with the sliders but I'm guessing some of them can't be fixed.
Appropriate sliders listed beside issues.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #1408
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
If this can be eliminated or even turned down to about half I think the wins will start going up. It just does not happen at a realistic occurence. I am just not having fun with every game being such a grind no matter the opponent.

Also the impossible shotmaking by the cpu to attain realistic stats are killing the fun factor.

I think I am gonna start my new ASSC on Pro and if somethings change in the future I will be in thats for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »