Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #1409
Pro
 
Cesco's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parma, Italy
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
If this can be eliminated or even turned down to about half I think the wins will start going up. It just does not happen at a realistic occurence. I am just not having fun with every game being such a grind no matter the opponent.
FlightWhite, I soo those errand passes being made by the CPU also. I don't think that's the reason AS is so difficult for someone. I see the same also on PRO, it's the low Pass Acc slider. It can be solved with this slider but the difficulty would be the same I think.
Cesco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #1410
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I get a win!!! 109-101 over the Bobcats I came out hot early leading by 8 after one(Mcgee had 10 in the 1st) They fought back took a one point lead at half. They pulled ahead by 8 heading into the 4th. I fought back to tie midway through the 4th and we basiclly traded buckets for a lot of the game and I got up by 8 because of them fouling me. Wall and Beaubois made the big shots in the 4th

Bobcats/Wiz
Field Goals: 40-86(46%)/36-78(46%)
3's:2-9(22%)/6-16(37%)
free throws: 19-23(82%)/21-39(79%)
assists: 16/25
turnovers: 14/12
rebounds: 37(6 off.)/42(5 off.)
steals: 10/9
blocks: 9/2
PIP: 50/52
bench: 26/22
2nd chance: 11/10
fast break: 17/8

Key Players
Wallace 32 points 2 steals 3 blocks 13-26 from field 42 mins
Livingston 20 points 3 steals 9-19 from field 41 mins(woulda played the whole game if he didnt foul out they have dont have a pg on the roster with DJ hurt)
Jackson 15 points 5 broads 5 assists 6-21 from field 39 mins

Wall 25 points 10 assists 3 stea;s 6 tos
Mcgee 23 points 9-11 from field(got season high in 1st half, with 17)
Beaubois 22 points 6-13 from field 4-6 from 3
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #1411
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I get a win!!! 109-101 over the Bobcats I came out hot early leading by 8 after one(Mcgee had 10 in the 1st) They fought back took a one point lead at half. They pulled ahead by 8 heading into the 4th. I fought back to tie midway through the 4th and we basiclly traded buckets for a lot of the game and I got up by 8 because of them fouling me. Wall and Beaubois made the big shots in the 4th

Bobcats/Wiz
Field Goals: 40-86(46%)/36-78(46%)
3's:2-9(22%)/6-16(37%)
free throws: 19-23(82%)/21-39(79%)
assists: 16/25
turnovers: 14/12
rebounds: 37(6 off.)/42(5 off.)
steals: 10/9
blocks: 9/2
PIP: 50/52
bench: 26/22
2nd chance: 11/10
fast break: 17/8

Key Players
Wallace 32 points 2 steals 3 blocks 13-26 from field 42 mins
Livingston 20 points 3 steals 9-19 from field 41 mins(woulda played the whole game if he didnt foul out they have dont have a pg on the roster with DJ hurt)
Jackson 15 points 5 broads 5 assists 6-21 from field 39 mins

Wall 25 points 10 assists 3 stea;s 6 tos
Mcgee 23 points 9-11 from field(got season high in 1st half, with 17)
Beaubois 22 points 6-13 from field 4-6 from 3
Congrats!!! I know that was a good feeling.
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #1412
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
If this can be eliminated or even turned down to about half I think the wins will start going up. It just does not happen at a realistic occurence. I am just not having fun with every game being such a grind no matter the opponent.

Also the impossible shotmaking by the cpu to attain realistic stats are killing the fun factor.

I think I am gonna start my new ASSC on Pro and if somethings change in the future I will be in thats for sure.
ok i have to start agreeing with you guys on this lol. The CPU does not miss much, especially with good D and it makes a lot of games a long grind or either a "i have to shoot 3's and get FT's to stay in the game" or else it's a wrap. I guess the more games i played the more i start seeing issues like you guys have been posting.

sigh, i feel like i should go delete that post i made a few pages back haha. I seriously believe on AS that the HUM and CPU sliders cannot be the same numbers.

Last edited by ~: AkaDemiK :~; 01-26-2011 at 05:17 PM.
~: AkaDemiK :~ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #1413
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
How do we tweak enough and het the teams to play similar to themselves and still have challenge without the bs?
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #1414
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
If this can be eliminated or even turned down to about half I think the wins will start going up. It just does not happen at a realistic occurence. I am just not having fun with every game being such a grind no matter the opponent.

Also the impossible shotmaking by the cpu to attain realistic stats are killing the fun factor.

I think I am gonna start my new ASSC on Pro and if somethings change in the future I will be in thats for sure.
When you make this statement, I assume you seek a solution. The solution is to turn Pass Acc up to 50. You will see virtually no errant passes. If you would prefer half, 44+50= 94/2= 47.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #1415
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

You really have to force the CPU to take bad shots. I am playing the Mavs right now, and i was getting killed in the first half by Dirk and Company, but then i really started making them take bad shots and took a 9 point lead on them (they led for the majority of the first half).

I'm not going to say the CPU wont ever make shots with good D on them, because players make tough shots in real life. However, i do think if we keep pressuring them to make tougher shots, it's harder for them to score in the long run, i am seeing proof of this right now. I basically just shut down the Mavs offense in the 3rd, they only scored 10 points to my 26, after scoring 27 and 24 in the 1st and 2nd qtr.

brb 4th qtr.
~: AkaDemiK :~ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #1416
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
When you make this statement, I assume you seek a solution. The solution is to turn Pass Acc up to 50. You will see virtually no errant passes. If you would prefer half, 44+50= 94/2= 47.
why didn't you put it at half for your set then?
~: AkaDemiK :~ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Top -