Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #1449
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I'm playing AS against the Wizards and at halftime it's 58-52 for them. It's really hard to contain them, Lewis scored 11 points in the first 3 minutes (!!) and I decided to double him (tight-tight-double). I pointed my chances on Howard (so far 16 points and 5 blocks) and on Richardson (three 3 pointers). For the first time I read all my players ratings and tried to make with them what they really are good at and so far I've been re paid.

I realized you have to play really tight defense when controlling your player. If you can manage to stay near the ball handler you can make him commit errors. Now I feel I can manage this game, but the Wizards are really out of this world. Next I'll continue my association and not get crazy with them.

I'm playing with Purist 3.5, Rashidi rosters and coaching profiles coming with them.

Damn, I thought work finished some hours ago! You gotta get paid for playing AS with this game!!!!!! :-D
Old 01-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #1450
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpowser
Just played Magic(me) Vs. Pacers and I won on allstar 93-85 with a big 4th quarter!! 1st 17-18 Pacers, halftime 43-49 Pacers, 3rd 63-66 Pacers and the fourth quarter was huge D12 was a beast!!

Magic Pacers
fg% 47% 35%
fg 35/73 33/92
3pt 7/24 (29%) 5/29 (17%)
fts 16/22 14/17
ft% 72% 82%
to 21 12
fouls 13 16
reb 52 43
Oreb 5 11
stls 9 18
blocks 7 3
pip 42 38
bench 39 31
2nd chance 6 13
fb pts 8 10

JP, you played this game with the settings as posted on page 1?

If so, can you still retrieve the assist totals?
Old 01-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #1451
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I'm playing AS against the Wizards and at halftime it's 58-52 for them. It's really hard to contain them, Lewis scored 11 points in the first 3 minutes (!!) and I decided to double him (tight-tight-double). I pointed my chances on Howard (so far 16 points and 5 blocks) and on Richardson (three 3 pointers). For the first time I read all my players ratings and tried to make with them what they really are good at and so far I've been re paid.

I realized you have to play really tight defense when controlling your player. If you can manage to stay near the ball handler you can make him commit errors. Now I feel I can manage this game, but the Wizards are really out of this world. Next I'll continue my association and not get crazy with them.

I'm playing with Purist 3.5, Rashidi rosters and coaching profiles coming with them.

Damn, I thought work finished some hours ago! You gotta get paid for playing AS with this game!!!!!! :-D

Win, lose or draw, post a pic!

Good luck! Tehe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #1452
Rookie

MrMayface's Arena

OVR: 4

These are the final stats from the last game I completed. I was the Rockets, but bear in mind I did a fanstasy draft and have Monta Ellis & Dirk on my squad.

My scoring fluctuates game to game, but seems to alway be over 100. The one thing that I don't really care for is the amount of bad inbound passes. It's like a crap shoot everytime. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen, how do I address this?
Old 01-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #1453
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMayface
These are the final stats from the last game I completed. I was the Rockets, but bear in mind I did a fanstasy draft and have Monta Ellis & Dirk on my squad.

My scoring fluctuates game to game, but seems to alway be over 100. The one thing that I don't really care for is the amount of bad inbound passes. It's like a crap shoot everytime. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen, how do I address this?

Pass Accuracy is the slider that will correct sailing inbound passes.

Other than a fantasy draft, you played this game with the sliders exactly as they are on page 1?
Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #1454
MVP

OVR: 7

I should have a wizards/bulls game up in a little while
Old 01-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #1455
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I should have a wizards/bulls game up in a little while
TY, Ewing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #1456
Rookie

OVR: 0

Played an NBA Today game, Heat (me) vs. Knicks. The opening qtr was very close, with me having 30 points and the knicks 29. I had Amare set to double in the paint, and it helped a lot, because the knicks kept feeding him down low. The second qtr i outscored them again, but this time by a bigger margin, 32-25. They looked for Amare in the paint again, and even though i held them to a few points in this qtr, they did score 18 in the paint. The first half ended with me leading 62-54. The 3rd qtr started and i destroyed them here, dropping 29 points to the knicks 18. I had great support from the bench, knocking down a few open 3's. The fourth qtr started and the Knicks tried there best outscoring me 30-22, but it wasn't enough.

Heat vs Knicks

Score: 113 - 102
FG %: 41/75 (54%) - 42/90 (46%)
3pt %: 8/21 (38%) - 2/11(18%)
FT: 23/25 (92%) - 16/22(72%)
Assists: 20 - 27
TO: 16 - 10
Fouls: 14 - 16
Rebs: 34 - 31
OReb: 6 - 6
Steals: 7 - 10
Blks: 14 - 2
PIP: 38 - 56

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »