Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-28-2011, 12:36 PM   #1505
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

It's not like 50 is asleep. I run my best player for 38-40 minutes and he's fine.

I played the game for 3 months and didn't even know the G existed, until I adjusted the slider. I like it where it's at.

But, yeah, I never played on anything below 12 minutes.

Last edited by greenieblue; 01-28-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #1506
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
Greenie mate, pumped to try the new sliders, I'll post stats when Im done.

Just wanted to discuss dunking ability! It seems with Geebo's rosters, dunking ability has been edited player by player......and I'm thinking that what we have it as is too low, as barely anyone dunks in game, and when in the practice arena....for the life of me I can't get anyone to dunk lol.....I might try putting it up a bit and let you know
I'm in a 12 yr old assoc-- so no player-level dunk adjustments-- and it works perfectly. You should see 1-10 a game.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #1507
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

What does G stand for?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #1508
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
What does G stand for?
G = Fatigue. Many thanks to Gatorade.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #1509
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I play my third association game against the Knicks in NY and lost. Played a great first quarter, but as the game progressed NY took control. I made a super run in the fourth, but not enough, because at the end of the third I was losing by 22. My three point shooters were crap.

What worries me A LOT so far is that in 3 games I'm averaging 31.3 RPG! That's crazy, the second worst team is averaging 41 RPG. At this rate it will be almost impossible to win games. Hope the roster is not to be blamed, who knows. Apart from that stats are spot on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto.JPG (139.1 KB, 103 views)
Old 01-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #1510
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I play my third association game against the Knicks in NY and lost. Played a great first quarter, but as the game progressed NY took control. I made a super run in the fourth, but not enough, because at the end of the third I was losing by 22. My three point shooters were crap.

What worries me A LOT so far is that in 3 games I'm averaging 31.3 RPG! That's crazy, the second worst team is averaging 41 RPG. At this rate it will be almost impossible to win games. Hope the roster is not to be blamed, who knows. Apart from that stats are spot on.
The computer has to miss shots (excluding O-Boards) for you to grab rebounds. Your first two games would have seen the CPU shooting too high a %, thus limiting available rebounds.

It may well be that those CPU shooting sliders will have to come down one more (or two, who knows what will make 49% over 30 games come down to 46%?). But, let's hold off judgment until more numbers come in. It's difficult to guess what 3% translates to in sliders, as well as the .5% for the human.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #1511
MVP

OVR: 9

After playing my 7th association game with these sliders with the Magic I am 1-4. I beat the Heat by 15 but lost to Nets, T-Wolves, Wizards & Knicks. All my loses are more than 15 points.

I get out rebound by 15-20 a game: Amare',Love, Lopez, & Young killed me. All the team C's shoot about 65% or better no matter how good the D is.

I avg 5 turnovers just from in-bounding when the guy is standing 3 feet from him. Everytime I am up I can feel the cpu cheating! That is when I get most if not all my turnover and most of them are simple passes. Plus below avg shooters always make wide open 15-17 footers.

The thing I notice is all the teams play almost the same.

Last edited by keshunleon; 01-28-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #1512
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

I have been using various versions of the sliders for the past couple months and always had some concern that because I always use custom rosters like Rashidi, Nogman7, and now geebo's for 360(partially) that your slider set was not tuned to rosters that were more detailed. For the most part these rosters are more tuned for realism and there isn't as many great dunkers, lights out shooters, and speed demons. Making the playing field as well as player skill significantly less affective then the standard 2k Insider set where every team has 3 to 4 go to players...
Rather they are IRL or not

So my question is wouldn't that make the game more difficult and not play out as your sliders were intended for if we were using such rosters??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »