Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #1593
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I've test Cesco adjustement too ... high score too hate that, but it's in the set sliders there's a problem, not in the adjust.

I've Try with this set to do a game vs the Lakers with Boston.

(Boston beat the Lakers some day's ago IRL)

I've Try maybe 6 times in AS. IMPOSSIBLE to beat them they always take +10 points then +20.

I've try everything in the coach defense tactic but can't take the lead.

This morning by mistake I've launch the same game but when the game has started I was the Lakers and not the C's like in the other attempt, and I have put 16 pts in 6 minutes, the C's got 2 ... if this is not a evidence that something wrong and if this is not a proof that everything is determined at start. I don't understand.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #1594
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Hello people. I'll keep you updated, that's for sure.

My stats are there to read. I left the Hands adjustment at the values I wrote some post above and still I get 12/13 T/O per game (both me and CPU).

As for fouls I'm pretty sure that a difference of 4 units between HUM and CPU shhoting foul slider makes things even. I think I got things right here, they're not the other way around as Greenie says. So if I put 64 HUM and 60 CPU this means that MY TEAM will commit more fouls (shooting fouls are called against my team) and not that my team will go more to the line. I've tested it in two games and FTA are almost even. So now I'm pretty fine with 63 HUM and 59 CPU. This should get between 20 and 30 FTA per team per game. If a team doesn't attack the basket fouls don't happen in this game, so be warned.

I think sliders are great. Everyone here uses great teams, me too. But as soon as I lost Turkoglu and had JRich hurt I lost a game. Scores are high for now but ok. Orlando has a ton of 3 point shooters, so you have to shoot 3s. The same happens if you have Ray Allen, you HAVE to shoot 3s. Now I'm 2nd in the league in PPG (around 102 per game) but I'm going down as players get fatigued and shooting 42% from 3 point line. But I donět experience very high scoring games all the time. If you go PRO you have always LOW scoring game. You can try lowering the shooting sliders, because rebounds are not high on tight games (always 40/41) and a little amount more won't hurt. For now I'm happy with these.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #1595
Rookie

Icon14 Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

So... finish for me to fu-cked up my head with a set who don't go with my play style, stats are maybe ok but gameplay (even if i do reconize that cpu play a better game) don't give me pleasure.

I've give a try to the PRE patch sliders who gives a lot of pleasure when i'd discovered the Purist Sliders few month ago.

This set is in pro AND Sst (shot stick timing).

I've do it with no conviction, tried a game against Los angeles L with Boston, It was close all game long, they've take two times the lead with +10 and I've take it one time at the star of fourth for finaly win by 6.

I've only tweak the Clutch factor to 3 instead of 27.

Here's my stats, I will certainly stay with it, don't want to past my time in the sliders section of game until's NBA 2K12 ^^.
Iknow pre patch set it's not perfect , but it's fun, so I don't care anymore.

Thx again to Greenie. hope that you've not sold the game, hope it was a Joke.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #1596
Rookie

Although I only played 5min quarters so could watch Miami vs Orlando, I really had a good game that went all the way down to the wire with me using the Knicks vs Rockets. I lost by 4 points but I really like the fact the shots made and shots missed by cpu seemed more balanced. Now I'm actually considering starting an associating but I want to try these sliders on 12min quarters to see how the game plays out and what the stats turnout.

Last edited by MeLLyMeL; 02-04-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #1597
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLLyMeL
I'm sure this has been answered already, but I do not feel like flipping through pages trying to find an answer... Are these also for the PS3?
on 2kshare? I believe so but not sure who put them up! look for 'the purist sliders' and the most recent date......the one saying 'purlst' is old
Old 02-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #1598
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0

so i just played an online game yesterday, and i got 9 offensive rebounds!!! in 20 minutes!!! is this just because its human vs. human, or are the sliders just out of whack, because i was absolutely killing this guy, i won 57-24, i was up as much as 28 points, cant believe he didnt quit :P anyways, just want some imput on this
Old 02-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #1599
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Now going with:

Shooting Fouls Slider: 64/61 -> lowered difference to 3 and raised by 1, last games I had 20 FTA for me and 18 for CPU with both teams attacking the basket ([email protected]) with 63/60. At 59 CPU fouls drop drastically.

Close and Mid Shooting Success: all -1. HUM and CPU rebounds are settled on 38 HUM and 39 CPU after 14 games. Need more rebounds for both. FTA are perfect, I need just a bit more errors on both sides. Left alone Inside because they are a big part of the shooting process and stats won't get major hit from changes.

Remember this is all based on my style of play and these are NOT suggested changes to the original set. This is what I do to make things even more right for my association.

Made these changes but still not tested! :-D
Old 02-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #1600
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
so i just played an online game yesterday, and i got 9 offensive rebounds!!! in 20 minutes!!! is this just because its human vs. human, or are the sliders just out of whack, because i was absolutely killing this guy, i won 57-24, i was up as much as 28 points, cant believe he didnt quit :P anyways, just want some imput on this

Can you even use sliders online?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »