Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 AM   #1617
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Anyone using these with player lock? I've been testing and notice the throw flashy passes slider can't be used. Team mates play awful. I've throw flashy passes on 16 for both teams and stamina at 43 for 6 min quarters. Also shoot 3's on 37 for both as these were too low.

Plays well. Very impressed. May need some small tweaks, not many and just for player lock.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #1618
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Are you using real player FG% or SST? I don't have the 3PT problem. I'm using the Magic and with sliders as published I started the association with a 45% and now, after 15 games, I'm around 41%, so no problem for my team.

Some sliders are uneven because in a 30 games stats test CPU turned out to have an edge on the human player on some aspect of the game, so uneven sliders now make a fair game.
I'm using the shot stick timing for jumpshots.

The uneven thing is there, thats true. I have noticed it a bit for rebounding and assists in favor of the cpu.
Its also there for blocks but way in my favor. After those 20 games I average 2 more blocks per game than the second best team in the league. Already toned it down somewhat and will see what that gets me.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #1619
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp

The uneven thing is there, thats true. I have noticed it a bit for rebounding and assists in favor of the cpu.
Its also there for blocks but way in my favor. After those 20 games I average 2 more blocks per game than the second best team in the league. Already toned it down somewhat and will see what that gets me.
Did you win some games with the Shot Stick timing ?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #1620
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp

Ah ok, with SST it's easier the get baskets when you nail the release point. I'm not saying it's better or worse, but consider that the sliders were made with Real FG% in mind. Shooting Success sliders must be toned down if using SST. Don't ask me how much, never used it. I read it here around the forum.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #1621
Rookie

The problem with sst, it's that the cpu put basket more easily too so it's adapt for him too.
The Level is always hard and when the cpu boost for take the lead it come to the same difficulty, it change nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 03:13 AM   #1622
Pro

Cesco's Arena

I tried the 100/100 thing with rebounds. I grabbed 10 O-Rebs, but I had the same exact result as the previous game where Rebs were 100/1. It's more visually convincing, that's to say players hustle for every rebounds.

But isn't it the same thing putting rebounds at 100/100 and 50/50, 60/60, etc? Maybe at 100/100 you "unlock" more animations, like when you put Off-Awa at 100.

Will keep this setting for the next game too.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #1623
Rookie

Cesco can you resume the adjustement that you've made please ? (maybe take the 1page of the thread and show us your tweak)

It's seems to be more "playable" with your tweak...

Came back to pro few days ago, but the cpu play too easy, when I play with 36Final set it's really really too hard, but I know that greenie have found the magic thing for have a real game by the cpu and the teammate. And I don't know what to do.

I just want to know how you do for win a game with All Star level, I don't understand.
I try for exemple to beat the Magic with Boston and it's simply impossible.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #1624
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Cesco can you resume the adjustement that you've made please ? (maybe take the 1page of the thread and show us your tweak)

It's seems to be more "playable" with your tweak...

Came back to pro few days ago, but the cpu play too easy, when I play with 36Final set it's really really too hard, but I know that greenie have found the magic thing for have a real game by the cpu and the teammate. And I don't know what to do.

I just want to know how you do for win a game with All Star level, I don't understand.
I try for exemple to beat the Magic with Boston and it's simply impossible.
I've beaten the magic twice by about 16, with Boston and on the exact final set from Greenie.....my only issue now with this is high scoring, I don't score under 110......that will be the only adjustment I'll be messing with

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »