Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #1625
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
I've beaten the magic twice by about 16, with Boston and on the exact final set from Greenie.....my only issue now with this is high scoring, I don't score under 110......that will be the only adjustment I'll be messing with
Seriously ?!

Ok, I suck at this game it's official, thx Pabby for the revelation

Turkoglu is unstopabble, Jay Rich Too.
Last time Richardson has 36 point near the end.

Maybe is My defense, i've try this method by Czar for have better chance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8c5ielIUjY

There's good thing with it but always loose and high score for me too.

For this point (high scoring) I regret the pre patch who's got real various score, who can be 88 at final like 112 but never to high except with OT.

Last edited by Mourf; 02-07-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #1626
Rookie

OVR: 3

yeah I've seen that vid too, personally, I kinda do my defensive settings like this:

if they are a good shooter I play tight on them on and off ball if they are so so just on ball and if I know they won't see the court much or are not knwon for ther offense sag off on both

big i sag off on ball and off unless I know they can shoot...

for defense I play 1 on 1 meaning I control whoever is opposed to the ball handler.....I play man on man no zone or they will just waltz on in.....

you have to play slow, when you get the chance to break free and you see a bloke streaking outside the 3 point line, go for the pass and shoot it....i go on runs using that style or I run in and force a foul.........

with boston, about the first 10 or so games were all close finishes but I was still winning, now, I am blowing teams out......no necessarily the top teams all the time but for instance I just finished a game and beat raptors by 22......

when you know your on your run, play smart, go for post shots, drive or get open mid range......when you go cold and it's time for CPU game logic to take over.....just play smart tight D and you should hold them off until the run is over or deny them points.......

also dude, these are'nt gospel, you can always up your shooting sliders until you master a good strategy for yourself.....

Nate and Wafer are ridiculously deadly from 3 if you get them open.....I had ray allen go down for two weeks and Nate averaged 30 off the bench and pretty much only shot 3's

Last edited by pabby21; 02-07-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #1627
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4

I have NBA 2k11 for PC..from where can i download the patch..because i want to try out your sliders...and i dunno where the patch can be found? Thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #1628
Rookie

OVR: 0

With some adjustments, this set works better than before an HOF. Low scoring games, 75/80 Rbs, 78/85 shots each team. That's all I ever wanted.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #1629
Rookie

I've Win a game !!!

Did a NBA Today Game Boston vs Charlotte : win 100-91

It was very hard, I've take a purist set find on the 2k share so there was details like block who was not adjust, I've make adjustment with memories and it was good.Happy to win even if it was the Bobcats it was hard, not really hurry to test vs the Lakers or The Heat.

Just put the clutch on 7 , I think there's this who make high scoring.

Is it normal that the cpu attack the basket SO much ? he do really weird things sometimes...
Old 02-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #1630
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
I have NBA 2k11 for PC..from where can i download the patch..because i want to try out your sliders...and i dunno where the patch can be found? Thanks
Correct me if I'm Wrong but the pc patch it's not out yet.

You can watch here for another set who can be good for you
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...o-v-0-1-a.html
Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #1631
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
I've Win a game !!!

Did a NBA Today Game Boston vs Charlotte : win 100-91

It was very hard, I've take a purist set find on the 2k share so there was details like block who was not adjust, I've make adjustment with memories and it was good.Happy to win even if it was the Bobcats it was hard, not really hurry to test vs the Lakers or The Heat.

Just put the clutch on 7 , I think there's this who make high scoring.

Is it normal that the cpu attack the basket SO much ? he do really weird things sometimes...
mate, are you aware that NBA today games DON"T use Geebo's rosters? Have you got those? You would have a MUCH easier time winning if you downloaded those rosters on PS3 or nogsters in you are xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #1632
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I tried the 100/100 thing with rebounds. I grabbed 10 O-Rebs, but I had the same exact result as the previous game where Rebs were 100/1. It's more visually convincing, that's to say players hustle for every rebounds.

But isn't it the same thing putting rebounds at 100/100 and 50/50, 60/60, etc? Maybe at 100/100 you "unlock" more animations, like when you put Off-Awa at 100.

Will keep this setting for the next game too.
I just noticed greenie has his hustle rating at 42 and vertical at 49...are you thinking this may be why offensive rebounds are so low? i've heard these 2 sliders are big factors when it comes to overall rebounding...i was looking at YeLLz sliders and from the games he posted both teams had anywhere from 8-15 rebounds, with the sliders at 97-70. who knows, i think i'm gonna try putting vertical at 50, hustle at 46, and the rebounds at 100-70

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »