Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 AM   #1689
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
As stated many times before this problem can be easily solved by putting pass accuracy back to 50. The 44 setting (together with the HANDS setting) is set this way to have a realistic amount of turnovers and steals. With these settings (and a bit of carefulness) I have the CPU averaging less than 13 TPG in 25 games. Same for me.

You can go back to default values, but you'll se an unrealistic number of turnovers. It depends if you want real stats or just enjoy the game without lost inbound passes.
Hi Cesco, i have a dumb question for you, where is pass accuracy? i looked through settings and didn't see it. Thanks.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #1690
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by micr0ray
Hi Cesco, i have a dumb question for you, where is pass accuracy? i looked through settings and didn't see it. Thanks.
I'm at work now but it should be on the Offensive section of the sliders, the one where you see the Shoot Success sliders. If you look at the first post you can easily see where it's at.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #1691
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
As stated many times before this problem can be easily solved by putting pass accuracy back to 50. The 44 setting (together with the HANDS setting) is set this way to have a realistic amount of turnovers and steals. With these settings (and a bit of carefulness) I have the CPU averaging less than 13 TPG in 25 games. Same for me.

You can go back to default values, but you'll se an unrealistic number of turnovers. It depends if you want real stats or just enjoy the game without lost inbound passes.
Thats the problem, I want to see 13-16 TO's a game, not the mid-20's I'm getting at the moment.

I am happy to have the ball stripped when going for a congested layup, or when the PG comes from behind my C, but I don't want inbounds and post passes just flying out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #1692
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare
Thats the problem, I want to see 13-16 TO's a game, not the mid-20's I'm getting at the moment.

I am happy to have the ball stripped when going for a congested layup, or when the PG comes from behind my C, but I don't want inbounds and post passes just flying out of bounds.
With unrealistic I meant TOO LOW numbers. With this slider set I'm less than 13 on average in 25 games... and I'm not a super good player. Just got the grip of All-Star before starting this latest Association :-)
Old 02-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #1693
Rookie

Quote:
I'm at work now but it should be on the Offensive section of the sliders, the one where you see the Shoot Success sliders. If you look at the first post you can easily see where it's at.
Thanks, i'll go check it when i get home from work.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #1694
Rookie

In regards to the inbound passing, it seems that there are set inbound pass plays that require whoever is receiving the ball to move to a certain spot in anticipation of the pass. I'm still pretty much a noob at this years game so I probably shouldn't even be commenting on this, but I use the full play layout under the coaching options in association. I'm assuming that most of you more experienced players aren't using that. Well, with that option on, if you wait a few seconds after the ref hands you the ball, you see the arrows appear on the court telling you were to move your player to meet the pass from the player inbounding it. Since I've started waiting for those to appear and going to that spot, I haven't been throwing nearly as many over their head as i used to.

Sorry if this is common knowledge.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #1695
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
In regards to the inbound passing, it seems that there are set inbound pass plays that require whoever is receiving the ball to move to a certain spot in anticipation of the pass. I'm still pretty much a noob at this years game so I probably shouldn't even be commenting on this, but I use the full play layout under the coaching options in association. I'm assuming that most of you more experienced players aren't using that. Well, with that option on, if you wait a few seconds after the ref hands you the ball, you see the arrows appear on the court telling you were to move your player to meet the pass from the player inbounding it. Since I've started waiting for those to appear and going to that spot, I haven't been throwing nearly as many over their head as i used to.

Sorry if this is common knowledge.
Ok, then explain why the cpu throws the ball away all the time when taking the ball out.
I will give your theory on the user taking the ball out next time I play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 AM   #1696
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Ok, then explain why the cpu throws the ball away all the time when taking the ball out.
I will give your theory on the user taking the ball out next time I play.
the cpu throw it away on indboun if you are remotely close the two inbound players. It's due to pass accuracy and hands. For the billionth time guys, if you don't like how the game is playing CHANGE the sliders. It isn't gospel....Greenie has moved on, Cesco has sort of taken the reigns but mainly just updating what HE'S now doing......

I'm not having a go and I aplogise for singling this post out, but there are so many people carrying on about it and yet don't do anything about it when the sliders are right there on your screen!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »