Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-22-2011, 05:14 AM   #1729
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I'll try the clutch thing as soon as I've finished with my latest tests. Thanks for the advice!

If you are unsure on the number you can always start from the default SIM from 2K, 35 if I remember correctly.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:37 AM   #1730
Rookie

OVR: 3

I need to know how to change coach profiles with a clear instructions please... Thanks..
Old 02-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #1731
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I'll try the clutch thing as soon as I've finished with my latest tests. Thanks for the advice!

If you are unsure on the number you can always start from the default SIM from 2K, 35 if I remember correctly.

Yes it's 35. But I put i'm on 50 for a try.

The Clutch ON can made one of the two teams take the leads in the first or in the second QT.

The Numbers in the sliders will play on the difference of scoring in the game and at the end.

I don't know if it give us a sheme of game who was scripted. I haven't made enough game with it. I have the Impression that the team who win the game always started the game correctly with a lot of Basket before the cpu wake up. Cesco if you test it, look something, a team will put something like 10 points before you or the cpu will wake up and one of the two will take lead fast in the start or midlle of the second QT. If the thing are like that when you will test, it's not good. (don't know if you understand what I want tell)

I just know that I'd started two Game with the C's
-The first vs the Clippers, I've take the lead by +15 near the HalfTime
-The Second Vs The Heat, it was them who take the lead in the first.

So the difficulty's move when we play against a good or bad teams. With Clutch Off and at 0 it's really closed and I never make a run like cpu did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #1732
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
So the difficulty's move when we play against a good or bad teams. With Clutch Off and at 0 it's really closed and I never make a run like cpu did.
I have clutch at 0 and I often see runs. I think it's exaggerated to say that the whole game is scripted. Maybe some moments are scripted, but only after user errors. Who knows, maybe after too many turnovers or bad shots by the user the CPU takes a run. So the run is a consequence of something done by the user.

After I've settled with my other tests I'll give a try to clutch too.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #1733
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Cesco, why don't you make your own thread and post your updated sliders in there? Just give the credit to this set and then you can update the first post with any edits/changes that you make along the way.

I've been digging for pages and can't find what the latest set is. Are you guys still editing the coaching profiles/settings as well?
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 02-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #1734
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I have clutch at 0 and I often see runs. I think it's exaggerated to say that the whole game is scripted. Maybe some moments are scripted, but only after user errors. Who knows, maybe after too many turnovers or bad shots by the user the CPU takes a run. So the run is a consequence of something done by the user.

After I've settled with my other tests I'll give a try to clutch too.
Some people think like me, Some Like you ...I think it's a fruitless debate even if I love say what I think.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #1735
Rookie

OVR: 3

the last sliders version is on first pag???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #1736
Rookie

Yes. This the Latest and final by GreenieBlue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »