Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #1753
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
I was in your case some days ago, then I see the light ! ^^

-Sag off the big player and franchise player in defense in coach profil.

-Play cool and smart

-Put The clutch ON and put him on 50 in The Sliders

Take a big team vs a midlle or bad team and test
I'll do this. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #1754
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasong7777
Cesco, why did you change rebounding back to 50/50 from 100/100? I thought it was working out fine.
There's not much difference as long as you keep both numbers equal. I tried 50/50 and I like the fact that big man are more dominant on rebounds. At 100/100 some guards grab too many rebounds for my taste. But don't worry, 100/100 works fine. Try it yourself and see if 100/100 is good for your team.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:05 AM   #1755
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Are they work together only or we can put them separatly ?
Hello Mourf. You don't have to use them if you feel you're already fine with your gameplay. They are only an advice for people experiencing my same glitches in stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2011, 05:13 AM   #1756
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacoventry
Cesco, so you have not changed any of the inside, close, mid-range and 3PT success sliders then.
Hi nbacoventry! No I've put them back to the original set, because I realized that deep into association (I'm almost at the midway point) FG% goes down. Right now I'm on a huge slump, on my way to losing my 4th straight game at home! In one of these games I shoot 33% from the field, unbelievable... and it's not slider related for sure, because with the same settings I went 19-14. It's an association thing, but I like it, because when you struggle the game stays fresh. You know you can win, but be ready for negative streches. Nobody can hit the side of a barn! I also lost at home against the worst team in my association. But numbers are really fine. Turnovers and steals are falling into place. I'm having an hard time tweaking fouls, there's a huge difference between HUM and CPU at the moment. In my last game I played with Shoot Foul slider at 73/61 and at last CPU had 28 FTA!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:51 AM   #1757
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Hello Mourf. You don't have to use them if you feel you're already fine with your gameplay. They are only an advice for people experiencing my same glitches in stats.
yesterday did a game of nba today [email protected] (no spoiler haven't seen the game yet ^^ )

And I've got Some probleme who has present in a game star today few minutes ago. (Block, Off Rbs, and To, Always the same)

I don't see what I have tweak for have this problem again...I win with the Knicks.

I have tweak the Hands sliders for see and my pass acuracy is at 50. 50 seems to give me real turnover for a moment but the problem is back again.

Last edited by Mourf; 02-24-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:26 AM   #1758
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
yesterday did a game of nba today [email protected] (no spoiler haven't seen the game yet ^^ )

And I've got Some probleme who has present in a game star today few minutes ago. (Block, Off Rbs, and To, Always the same)

I don't see what I have tweak for have this problem again...I win with the Knicks.

I have tweak the Hands sliders for see and my pass acuracy is at 50. 50 seems to give me real turnover for a moment but the problem is back again.
In these cases you have to see how CPU plays. The Bucks committed 16 turnovers, a perfect number (12-17 in NBA). So if you have adjusted pass accuracy to 50 you only have to be more careful with your passing game, there's no other solution. Or better, you can be more careful AND try to lower the CPU hands slider.

Hey, vive la France! I'll spend this weekend in Paris! ;-)
Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #1759
Rookie

OVR: 1

héhéhé, Paris Sucks ... come in the West !!

I don't know If I' be un-carefull with my pass, the Bucks dont stop to do deviation with my pass, I take your hand sliders this morning, I think this can cool with that.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #1760
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Here are my changes:

- Pass accuracy: 41/38 -> to have realistic T/O (DON'T DO IT IF YOU HATE BAD PASSES)
- Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 100 (set at max to tweak better fouls)
- Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100 (same as before)
- Steal Success: 55
- Hands: 78/76
- Offensive Rebounding: 50
- Defensive Rebounding: 50
- Play Passing Lane: 60 (both HUM and CPU)
- Shooting Foul Frequency: 69/61 (don't change it if you don't have foul problems... raise HUM = more shoot fouls called against you, same for CPU... tweak accordingly)

I'll give a try to clutch, promise.
Cesco, love your tweets mate, however I did not follow your shooting fouls, contact shot frequency or driving due to:

with the shooting fouls, granted upping them would be good for teams that don't drive much, otherwise you barely foul but with teams that do drive, do you find you fould INCREDIBLE amounts? coz I already go over the limit just about every qtr nearly every game so Im worried they would increase way much?

with contact shot, both with the amount and driving, doesnt that mean EVERYTHING down low results in contact animations furthering and 1's and the fouls?

I followed everything else though and love it so far....just a bit tentative to try the other ones but of course ill test at a more sane time (it's midnight here :P)

once a new roster it up ill be back to posting games but ill do certain amounts of games stats like you did instead of every game.....

cheers mate

p.s Ill have to trust your shooting success story about how it slips in association since you suggested going back to Greenie's numbers coz i am definitely shooting much better than i was with the ones you had.....but i think 50 for mid range is too much might drop it to 49 but ill most likely get really stuck in to it all when new rosters are out and im back in to association

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »