Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2011, 05:25 AM   #1769
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
Just to be sure, these post-patch sliders are for all-star, not pro, correct?

I'm having a helluva time competing on all-star with these slider. Defense has been my biggest struggle. I'm am still relatively green though.

Appreciate all of the effort put into the sliders!!

I'd like to know this as well - I'm gettin' murdered on All-Star.

I need to bump it down...I usually have played on PRO in the past, because 2K usually plays better on PRO level - but I didn't wanna go wrong since you've been testing these on ALL-STAR.

Has anyone had effectiveness will the PRO difficulty using these sliders??
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 02-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #1770
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc23klaid

I need to bump it down...I usually have played on PRO in the past, because 2K usually plays better on PRO level - but I didn't wanna go wrong since you've been testing these on ALL-STAR.

Active clutch and put it at 50... (I am a robot with only one expression )

Just lose vs the Cavs with NY ...The same score that last night !!! incrdible simulation . Anthony injured in the First, Turiaff in the second, Stoud ejected in the fourth ... Total loose.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #1771
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc23klaid

Nah, you can't use them on Pro. You'd be better off using another set or downloading 2.4 from 2KShare (PS3) and adjusting from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #1772
Rookie

OVR: 1

Still play to the game Greenie or you have finally sell it ?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #1773
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

these sliders create good gameplay...but here are my problems with them..

1. way to many injuries..i havent played 1 game of my associate with my team fully healthy since the first game. i also havent played a single game in where someone from either team hasnt gotten hurt.

2. because blocking foul is at 100, even tho charge is also...there is no such thing as a charge. ill have guys standing put and ppl run into them which should be a charge and its called a block...lowering blocking foul to 90 helped fix it.

3. having reaching foul so high created a ton...and i mean a ton of fouls...lowering it to 90 created a much more realistic game for me as far as foul shots. and still there are a ton of tickey tackey fouls called. pretty much anytime u drive to the lane u will get fouled and go to the line.

4. the passing is aweful. with a good pg (80 or higher) its manageable...but a pg who isnt very good cant pass for anything. guys will be 6 feet away and they will pass it to the left of them or right of them or above their head. this is the nba...these guys can make those types of passes.

5. also way to many missed easy shots down low...waaay to many. not sure what to adjust it to too make it a lil less drastic.

but i enjoy the gameplay it creates...i play on 10 min quarters and get very realistc scores.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #1774
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
these sliders create good gameplay...but here are my problems with them..

1. way to many injuries..i havent played 1 game of my associate with my team fully healthy since the first game. i also havent played a single game in where someone from either team hasnt gotten hurt.

2. because blocking foul is at 100, even tho charge is also...there is no such thing as a charge. ill have guys standing put and ppl run into them which should be a charge and its called a block...lowering blocking foul to 90 helped fix it.

3. having reaching foul so high created a ton...and i mean a ton of fouls...lowering it to 90 created a much more realistic game for me as far as foul shots. and still there are a ton of tickey tackey fouls called. pretty much anytime u drive to the lane u will get fouled and go to the line.

4. the passing is aweful. with a good pg (80 or higher) its manageable...but a pg who isnt very good cant pass for anything. guys will be 6 feet away and they will pass it to the left of them or right of them or above their head. this is the nba...these guys can make those types of passes.

5. also way to many missed easy shots down low...waaay to many. not sure what to adjust it to too make it a lil less drastic.

but i enjoy the gameplay it creates...i play on 10 min quarters and get very realistc scores.
it is all to simulate real life stats. We have done hundreds of tests and these settings create real life stats after say, 20 - 30 games, you can't base it off of a small sample.

if you don't like it, change the values.....put injuies back to 50 but I tell you now they barely ever happen then. The charge issue is a game issue, it's impossible to get them. Out of the hundreds of games I've played, I've had one charge. I personally leave the shooting as they are if i upped any i would be scoring near 130 points a game. The passing accuracy is to accommodate turnovers because we had the steal and hands up to do that but there were way too many unrealitic steal numbers
Old 02-27-2011, 04:09 AM   #1775
Rookie

OVR: 0

does setting up the coach settings really matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2011, 07:08 AM   #1776
Rookie

OVR: 3

He all, just wondering if anyone knows what would improve the frequency of dunks? I maybe get 2 at the most in a game, some none over the course of a long game streak but cpu can dunk quite nicely but no too much which is good.

I don't think it would be dunking ability, that makes too many non dunkers able to dunk....I can get dunks when wide open no worries but what would allow more streaking drunks running in when cpu is in the paint? (as in the nba you see players get dunked on)?

I don't want to make it unrealistic of course, but how the settings are now, a lot of athletic high flying dudes say Jeff Green on c's or Wafer who has hops, are'nt dunking the way they should!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »