Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #1785
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
If this really helps with charges it's a very very good point. I'll try it. Thanks!

Try it too, every contact in paint is the a fouls...

edit: seems to work good thx, continue my game.

Last edited by Mourf; 02-28-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #1786
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Yep I did ! but nothing spectacular when it's possible, same thing with alley oops at 37 in D.Ability it's always become a simple layup but never a big smash.
Anyway, I think re come to 37 cause there's too much big dunk in my game, 4/5 in 7 minutes...really too much.

I decided to not play with special roster too, like thegame&Jfk ...like you've said, we must tweak some thing for play with them and don't want to go in another battle now I've found a good balance beetween pleasure and good play on the court.
fair enough mate, I'll be upping dunking ability from the set for sure though, just have to see how much, because like you said alley oops are layups, open pick and rolls are layups etc.....also, open lane then all of a sudden a player is there creating contact or making the player drop the ball.....I guess that's help d?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #1787
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
fair enough mate, I'll be upping dunking ability from the set for sure though, just have to see how much, because like you said alley oops are layups, open pick and rolls are layups etc.....also, open lane then all of a sudden a player is there creating contact or making the player drop the ball.....I guess that's help d?
this is my late issue then I will be SUPER happy. I already am happy, and I dind't care too much, but now my Celtics have Jeff Green, the dude should be getting about 3 or so dunks a game......through 10 games he's had 0
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #1788
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21

For these problem of lay up when the player can dunk, it's the dunk ability who need to be higher, but how ? something change cause i just finish a game and the cpu take lot of dunk even at 37. Don't know how many, I stop counting after the first who was relatively cool.

About the contact/block fouls it really change at 90. Finish Hawks @ Nuggets , they've lead all the game until the last minutes but I win 101-99 with a block on the last shot of Hinrich at 1,07 sec. hot game...
Old 02-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #1789
Rookie

OVR: 0

Am I the only one getting lit up every single game?

I just got destroyed by the Pistons who were on fire the entire game with 52% from the field? isnt it usually around 45% usually?

Stuckey, Prince, Charlie V were just stroking it all night even with a solid hand in their face.

Im not bad at defending, its just it doesnt seem to affect their shot. AT ALL.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #1790
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare
Am I the only one getting lit up every single game?

I just got destroyed by the Pistons who were on fire the entire game with 52% from the field? isnt it usually around 45% usually?

Stuckey, Prince, Charlie V were just stroking it all night even with a solid hand in their face.

Im not bad at defending, its just it doesnt seem to affect their shot. AT ALL.
What...Stuckey, Prince, or Charlie V can all get hot?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #1791
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
What...Stuckey, Prince, or Charlie V can all get hot?
Point I'm making is that every player on every team has a good game against me, I have never seen anyone shoot <40% against me, in that Pistons game the worst shooter was Ben Gordon who went 6-11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #1792
MVP

OVR: 16

46% is the NBA avg.

Last year, Phoenix shot 51% for the entire year.

Yes, you should definitely see games where you/the cpu shoot <40%, but all this running around trying to see 46% every game is a diversion from what you actually should be doing: playing the game.

Worry if they shoot 0% or 100%, otherwise rest assured.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »