Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #1793
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Still play to the game Greenie or you have finally sell it ?

I own it, but don't play it anymore.

I'm also trying to fight the urge to buy MLB 2K11, and just swear off baseball, in general, for the year.

I'm tired of wasting my time-- but it's not necessarily the smoothest road to contentment.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #1794
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can someone tell me which is the REAL slider set on (PS3) 2kShare ?

I just downloaded someone's claiming to be the purists post patch sliders but they do not match up with the sets listed in the first post.

Thanks
Old 02-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #1795
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah.volunteer
Can someone tell me which is the REAL slider set on (PS3) 2kShare ?

I just downloaded someone's claiming to be the purists post patch sliders but they do not match up with the sets listed in the first post.

Thanks
I think the one I uploaded are still up. My username is J-Clutch1, and they do match the ones on the first post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #1796
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks! ......
Old 03-01-2011, 04:36 AM   #1797
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I reached 40 games yesterday and I must say my skills are getting worse :-) I'm 20-20. So far the most frustrating thing is playing against the Thunders. Kevin Durant is ridiculous, he dropped 46 on me and as he scores everyone follows through, hitting everything. I had a good game, but OCT scored 55% from the field and 50 from 3pt range. I lost by 30. I think it's hard to simulate some team in a game and OCT is one of these.

Apart from this blowout everything is going fine looking at numbers. Still messing with the shooting foul sliders, the HUM one. I'm really happy with the CPU one (61) but I find odd that I have to give 10 more clicks to HUM to have acceptable numbers. There must be only one explanation, the CPU being not aggressive enough. So I made a logic assumption. I wanted to have more aggressiveness by the CPU but not randomly raising attack the basket or look for post. As you can see the sum of take close, inside, mid and 3pt is 100 (thanks to Greenie for this solution). Attack the basket is = to inside and look for post = close. I decided to sum close + inside and give this number to attack the basket and look for post, since both "actions" can develop in an inside and close shot. This way I should be able to lower the HUM shooting foul slider toward the CPU one (not 10 points more as I was using before). Tried only one game, the OCT one, but they decided to kill me from the distance tgis time :-) One game is nothing for the testing purposes, so I have to play more to see what happens.

Stats and changes will follow.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:25 AM   #1798
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Stats after 40 games. Orlando Magic. Rashidi Rosters (14-Feb). No coach tendencies.

ORL - CPU

96.2 - PPG - 96.7
34 - FGM - 38
75 - FGA - 80 -> I attack the rim a lot. Fouls = less FGA if not AND1
45,2 - FG% - 46,6
9 - 3PTM - 6
23 - 3PTA - 17
38.5 - 3PT% - 37.6
19 - FTM - 15 -> CPU going up after changes in CPU sh. fouls sliders
28 - FTA - 19 -> same as above
68.2 - FT% - 76.1 -> Ok for Orlando but went back to 25 for FT difficulty (was 50)
17.4 - AS - 22.0 -> Player decides this, no sliders involved
13.6 - T/O - 12.6 -> CPU steady, will see if smt must be done... being picky here :-)
12.9 - FOULS - 18.5 -> same as FTM and FTA
39.7 - REBS - 41.4 -> HUM going up A BIT. 50/50 in REBS worked good
6.2 - OREBS - 5.8
8.4 - STEALS - 9.2 -> 7.2 - 9.3 NBA Average at mid season, CPU a bit high, player fault
5.0 - BLOCKS - 3.5 -> CPU a bit low, changed blocking for CPU (+1)
39.8 - PAINT - 40.1
23.6 - BENCH - 27.2
5.4 - 2ND CH - 5.7
4.0 - FAST BR - 7.9

List of changes from OP will follow. STATS are better than 1000 words :-D

Haven't said it for a long time, but again thanks Greenie for the hard work you've done ;-)

Last edited by Cesco; 03-01-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:51 AM   #1799
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cesco, coach profiles are KEY to agressive teams playing aggressive and vice versa. I give up lots of fouls to say Heat because they attack the basket, but bugger all to Magic as they shoot a lot of 3's....like real life!

I strongly recommend you use the coach profiles on the first page, but then again, it may not be integral and I'm just OCD lol
Old 03-01-2011, 08:44 AM   #1800
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
Cesco, coach profiles are KEY to agressive teams playing aggressive and vice versa. I give up lots of fouls to say Heat because they attack the basket, but bugger all to Magic as they shoot a lot of 3's....like real life!

I strongly recommend you use the coach profiles on the first page, but then again, it may not be integral and I'm just OCD lol
I know Pabby and probably you're right. It's worth a test. I don't like the fact that when a coach is fired all new tendencies come up, pretty randomly. Another thing is putting in all the values. One time the scout stopped going out scouting players. I sent him out but nothing happened.

Ok I'll save my association with a different name and input the coaching sliders and we'll see.

It's a big mystery how tendencies interact with each other. Which one prevails? Coach tendencies? And then how players tendencies come into play? And then sliders which modify player tendencies? What a mess... there are many variables we don't know unfortunately. Or better, if you know tell me please!! Eh eh :-)

Last edited by Cesco; 03-01-2011 at 08:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »