Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-02-2011, 05:48 AM   #1809
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

He he I feel you man, I expressed many times in this forum how i hate the (simulated) Wizards! The play like an all star team and the way Lewis shoot 3s is ridiculous! Yesterday for the first time I managed to beat them, but again Lewis shoot something like 6 for 9 from 3pt range. I hate how the Wizards play, together with the Oklahoma City Thunders :-D
Old 03-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #1810
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cesco, let us know if you make a new thread, as I don't actually visit the sites main pages, I have just been refreshing this thread every day for months lol

it might be a nice idea though, then it's all fresh with the advances you've made! but im not about to tell you what to do haha

cheers mate
Old 03-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #1811
Pro

ffpp's Arena

One question:
are the sliders on the first page up to date or are there newer ones from the discussions here ?
Because I can't download them - playing on PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #1812
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
He he I feel you man, I expressed many times in this forum how i hate the (simulated) Wizards! The play like an all star team and the way Lewis shoot 3s is ridiculous! Yesterday for the first time I managed to beat them, but again Lewis shoot something like 6 for 9 from 3pt range. I hate how the Wizards play, together with the Oklahoma City Thunders :-D
lol that's dead on. Lewis tore me up. Too bad he didn't want to do that for the Magic huh. And the Thunder are another team that are really effective on offense, but them I can understand. Westbrook and Durant are great players.

Here's something that no slider set seems to be able to fix: Why on earth do my players rarely get second chance points (as in, get the offensive rebound, and usually botch the layup afterwards) but the CPU can, seemingly, go 100% in those situations.

Last edited by FedExPope; 03-02-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #1813
Rookie

batman15's Arena

OVR: 0

These are great. Thank you.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #1814
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm going to stick with Sliders out the box. I can't buy a bucket for the life of me. I understand you worked really hard to perfect these sliders but I have yet to find any type of sliders for sports that actually work. I enjoyed the game with default until I came across your sliders. The game is more frustrating than fun. I seriously can't make any baskets.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #1815
Rookie

OVR: 0

I need help with these sliders, might just be because I'm new to this version.

Every time I have the ball they are aggressively going for steals and intercepting passes. I can't get my offense to move, and it results in every pass being intercepted or them knocking the ball out of my hands.

I just had 15 turnovers in the first quarter vs. the Lakers. Any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #1816
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spocadia
I need help with these sliders, might just be because I'm new to this version.

Every time I have the ball they are aggressively going for steals and intercepting passes. I can't get my offense to move, and it results in every pass being intercepted or them knocking the ball out of my hands.

I just had 15 turnovers in the first quarter vs. the Lakers. Any tips?
These sliders are not so easy at first, especially if you come from easier difficulty levels. They have been made to reflect real NBA stats.

What happened to you is what happens the first times everyone use them. I mastered them after 20 or more games.

If you want to make things easier on you, you can lower the on-ball steal attempts to 50 and lower the hands slider down to 50 and then raise till you get satisfactory results. Maybe you'll be happy and settle with these values. Try it and adjust.

Last edited by Cesco; 03-07-2011 at 04:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »