Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #1825
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
And Cesco i wanted to ask you about your fixes on page 176,don't you think that pass accuracy at 41 for human and 38 for cpu is a little too low.I played with Grizzlies vs Lakers and both me and cpu had close to 20 turnovers.Maybe it's just one game but i didn't feel like this could be changed...
I did that based on my experience. I never saw the CPU commit so many turnovers and on a 40 games span the average was just fine (between 12 and 17). I'm sure that CPU passes way better than human, so Passing Accuracy must be uneven. Be sure to play no less than 10 games before making changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1826
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just played an NBA Today game with these as the Bulls taking on the Hawks. Kyle Korver will be my virtual hero for a day or two after this game.

I only played five minute quarters and man these are going to take some getting used to. My biggest issue was probably the passing, there were WAY to many off target passes it seemed, probably just me not used to it but the computer throwing the ball away won me the game.

Was down by ten most of the game and was down 28 - 17 at half but then I started trying to play smarter. With some solid plays and good defense I came back. After fighting my way back to take the lead it was a back and forth game the rest of the way. I was down 49 - 45 with about 30 seconds left, I foul they go up 50 - 45, get the ball they leave Korver WIDE open for the easy three. So down two with about seven seconds left, they take it up the court and miss a pass by a mile giving me about four seconds left.

Inbound and Rose dribbles and hits Korver trailing wide open for the three with 1.2 seconds left to go up 51 - 50 and win the game. Rose hit 3-4 3PTs and Korver hit 4-5 from downtown.

Crazy game, will try these with longer quarters later.

Rose had 17 and 8
Korver had 14 points
Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 AM   #1827
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

I am having problems with fg%,maybe it's beacuse of roster,what si your fg% like?
Old 03-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #1828
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
I am having problems with fg%,maybe it's beacuse of roster,what si your fg% like?
You mean high or low FG%? Because when using Rashidi rosters I experienced high % at the beginning of the season, lowered the sliders and then very low % in the middle. So sliders went back to default Purist.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #1829
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
You mean high or low FG%? Because when using Rashidi rosters I experienced high % at the beginning of the season, lowered the sliders and then very low % in the middle. So sliders went back to default Purist.
Huh too low,i play nba 2k11 on pc and i am using one of the rosters from NLSC and both team are shooting barely 40 percent,most of the games my fg% is under 40
Old 03-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #1830
MVP

OVR: 7

Started a Knicks chise with these sliders of course. 2-5 7 games in with the teams going over 50% every game i believe(Knicks so suck on defense so i think its that). The biggest issue is im only shooting 28% from 3 through the 7 games you guys think i should bump my 3 pt shooting up a game
Old 03-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #1831
Pro

ffpp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Started a Knicks chise with these sliders of course. 2-5 7 games in with the teams going over 50% every game i believe(Knicks so suck on defense so i think its that). The biggest issue is im only shooting 28% from 3 through the 7 games you guys think i should bump my 3 pt shooting up a game
Depends on the looks you are getting and you take. And what the momentum is.
I shoot around 40% as a team with the 3pt slider set to 48.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 03:14 AM   #1832
Rookie

OVR: 4

why are the take shot tendencies (inside, close, mid.. attack, look for post) so low on these sliders?

i understand inside, close, mid, 3 all add up to 100(Aka%) but isnt the game designed to operate most normally at 50.

so wouldnt these low tendencies confuse the game.. for example cause even lower shooting tendency for players that dont shoot much to begin with (due to their individual shot tendencies).

greenieblue? wat was ur reason behind it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »