Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #1865
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Post game should be fine. It works for me with the official roster, had some problems with Rashidis and Geebos though (up and unders didnt work as they should have).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #1866
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Cesco! Good to see you are still at it. It being life, I guess. I haven't played 2k11 since January. Actually, I haven't played any game since January. If I did decide to play a game, it would be 2k11. I'm not sure if I'll buy 2k12. We'll see. Probably not.

Hey Greenie! This game has been like a heroin addiction for me. I am still at it...just about to finish up my second 82 game season. In the Conference Finals up 2-1 over Indiana! Yep the Pacers have been a huge suprise in upending the Celtics in the semi-finals.

I will not be buying NBA2K12....no need. I have not even touched My Player, The Jordan Challenges, the Classic teams.....that is all going to happen after year 3. I can't put the game down!

Glad your well.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #1867
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Hey Greenie! This game has been like a heroin addiction for me. I am still at it...just about to finish up my second 82 game season. In the Conference Finals up 2-1 over Indiana! Yep the Pacers have been a huge suprise in upending the Celtics in the semi-finals.

I will not be buying NBA2K12....no need. I have not even touched My Player, The Jordan Challenges, the Classic teams.....that is all going to happen after year 3. I can't put the game down!

Glad your well.
A&S!

Dude, I hear you.

I think I just made the game unplayable by digging too deep. I have to admit that I did turn it on once (in March) and remembered why the hell I loved this game so much.

(I'll probably buy 2k12 and most likely go back to 2k11. Maybe a little NBA playoffs will motivate me.)

This game ruined video games for me, but then it didn't quite measure up to what I assumed it was. Either way, best console game in the history of the world.

Take it easy man. We'll probably be back at this in 6 months.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #1868
Rookie

OVR: 0

The passing on these sliders is so infuriating!

In the middle of a play Gasol holds the ball about 6 feet behind the 3PT line, Artest is waiting to recieve the ball by the sideline and Gasol just throws the ball into the stands!! This happened on 2 straight possesions, leading to a rage-quit.

Im using TCP, Ive tried using icon passes, right stick passing, normal passing - all of it is the same.

You say you do it so you get realistic T/O stats, well the AVG is 15 a game? Im at 20 with 2 minutes to play n the 3rd Quarter. Id say only 4 of them deserved to be picked off as a result of a poor decision, the rest were just random dodgy passes for no reason.

I just don't dee how you can set your sliders that low with such ridiculous occurences happening so often!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #1869
Pro

OVR: 17

Amare ...

You just click five times on the accuracy slider and voila, problem solved.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #1870
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
Hey Cesco!

I followed this thread closely and I'd be delighted to hear if you discovered anything new on the sliders front regarding the problems that arose through the testing for the purist set (TO,steals, fouls ...).

I'm currently trying to sort the foul problems (I get too many, cpu too little) but no setting gives balance. I'm going at 68/61 for shooting fouls now.

P.S.
E quasi strano incontrare un Italiano che segue la NBA al posto della Serie A. Comunque forza Parma!
Hello everyone and ciao to my fellow italian player :-)

I'm still learning every day what sliders really do in this game, and 50 games into my association I'm still tweaking some. For your fouls problem try this setting 72/64. With these numbers both HUM and CPU are averaging 24/25 FTA per game. You'll also see games with 40 and 15 FTA. Be warned that my settings are heavily Orlando Magic oriented as almost everyone knows, but more shooting fouls committed by my team is a must for me for having real stats.

Wow, there are still people complaining about the passing game. If I'll ever put out my set I'll give two choiches of Passing Accuracy. The "no frustration" setting where you don't see silly passes (and turnovers = CPU steals only) and the "real stats" setting where you see the correct average of around 7.5 non steal turnovers per game. I know the second is frustrating, but with non steal turnovers you also get correct numbers in FGA, rebounds, etc etc. I love real stats and I live with the silly passes, that's simple.

This game is so big I havent't bought another one since. I'll stop only for big hits like LA Noir, Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim. More money in my wallet.

I'll buy 2K12 for sure, can't do otherwise, and I'll be here on this forum hoping to read again from everyone of you.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #1871
Banned

OVR: 18

With regards to passing, I can live without that stat. To have that many passes flail out of bounds is not sim ball to me. The passing is messed up to begin with and to add a catalyst to it just adds frustration. Other than that I learned alot from these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #1872
Rookie

OVR: 3

to make this playable at all star level, all you have to do is turn off team chemistry and player roles. just try it and see. the only thing is, you'll need to start a new association to do so. oh, and also increase pass accuracy to 46. i also made a few minor changes to this slider, if any of you are interested, just let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »