Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-23-2011, 05:12 AM   #1873
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

With regards to passing I've made a couple of changes. Although I'm not sure if these are of any use to anyone but they work great for me. I play using player lock and noticed two main issues with these great sliders.

1. CPU teammates would throw ridiculous passes, great lengths either out of bounds or to be picked off.
2. CPU teammates tendancy to take 3's was too low.

Have turned take 3pt shots to 37 for both teams and throw flashy passes to 11. Pass accuracy is at 50.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #1874
Banned

OVR: 4

I prefer shot stick shooting to real % shooting. With these slides I shoot between lord 40s and 50%. Seems fairly real to me. What are yall opinions of these slides with shot stick shooting? Thx.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #1875
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
to make this playable at all star level, all you have to do is turn off team chemistry and player roles. just try it and see. the only thing is, you'll need to start a new association to do so. oh, and also increase pass accuracy to 46. i also made a few minor changes to this slider, if any of you are interested, just let me know.
Can you show me your changes please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #1876
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

I am averaging 19 turnovers/game. Ridiculous.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #1877
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
I am averaging 19 turnovers/game. Ridiculous.
On player lock with the tweak to flashy passes I'm averaging 13.2 tpg.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #1878
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

I just started using this slider set...the ony issues I'm having is the CPU attempting about 100+ FG's a game, the CPU stealing everything, and very high scoring games...I had scores of 134-99, 120-98, 144-122...I lost all of those match-ups vs. thge Wizards, Heat, and Knicks.

I'm thinking maybe I should play on 11 minute quarters.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #1879
Rookie

OVR: 4

i love these sliders. ive been using them on my bulls association. im only into my 1st season (i play every single game), but have issues with some of the values.

1st is the pass accuracy. im all for realistic stats, but if it comes at the expense of an inbound that flies way outta bounds when your passer is only attempting to to dish it to a pg with great hands 3ft away, i find that a bit too much.

i would jack up accuracy to about 49 or below depending on your game, and rbs to 100;'/50

2nd is the rebounding. at 1/100, you hardly ever get realistic stats, unless you constantly control your best rebounder on your team. i usually stick to the pg or sg during my defense, and i noticed that using the rb sliders provided in pg1, the rebound stats are too spread out. 5 rpg as a mostly cpu-controlled fella? no thnaks/.

while i appreciate the fact that the sliders are meant to mimic real life stats, i dont think should come at the expense of the gameplay. seriously, how many times have you seen an inbounds passer toss the ball in a good few feet way above the rcvr's head, particularly if he's positioned in such a way that he's smelling the passer's breath?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #1880
Rookie

just a quick question. do these sliders suffer from suction animations like some of the others ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »