Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #1881
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat10
just a quick question. do these sliders suffer from suction animations like some of the others ?
No they do not, just 1 or 2 suction block animations every other game.

But I just started using these sliders last night, there hella good. The game runs smoove, crazy thing is I actually out grown the AllStar skill level now I have competition again thats wassup.

I'm 2-5 in my Bobcats association with these, i got 1 win from simming and a quick against somebody I forgot who. I keep loosing my composure at the end of games, panicking and then forgeting how to run a offense lmfaoo. You should see last 2 minutes of the 4th, I'm running a PnR everytime down because I'm panicking.

But I'm using these with Rashidi's roster, they seem to be okay. But I think Geebo roster might be better because that's whats recommended for them. But if I use Geebo's then that means I have to restart association again.

And Jesus Christ why cant the damn computer miss if I sag off a little bit -_- You literally have to contest EVERY shot if you wanna win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #1882
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
I just started using this slider set...the ony issues I'm having is the CPU attempting about 100+ FG's a game, the CPU stealing everything, and very high scoring games...I had scores of 134-99, 120-98, 144-122...I lost all of those match-ups vs. thge Wizards, Heat, and Knicks.
I lower the user to 46 and the cpu to 48 and the score is between 90 and 105. I get realistic rebounds and scoring.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #1883
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

Can somebody who copied these sliders to pc upload it or atleast tell me what is the site in this thread with cesco's fixes?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #1884
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

I copied sliders so it's not a problem anymore but i have another question,i can't play with the rosters you mentioned in the first post beacuse i don't have xbox or ps3 but do you sliders work well with the living rosters?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:07 AM   #1885
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
No they do not, just 1 or 2 suction block animations every other game.

But I just started using these sliders last night, there hella good. The game runs smoove, crazy thing is I actually out grown the AllStar skill level now I have competition again thats wassup.

I'm 2-5 in my Bobcats association with these, i got 1 win from simming and a quick against somebody I forgot who. I keep loosing my composure at the end of games, panicking and then forgeting how to run a offense lmfaoo. You should see last 2 minutes of the 4th, I'm running a PnR everytime down because I'm panicking.

But I'm using these with Rashidi's roster, they seem to be okay. But I think Geebo roster might be better because that's whats recommended for them. But if I use Geebo's then that means I have to restart association again.

And Jesus Christ why cant the damn computer miss if I sag off a little bit -_- You literally have to contest EVERY shot if you wanna win.

So, these sliders are "harder" than the default ALLSTAR/SIM settings???

Oh crap, I can't win on ALLSTAR/SIM, So, I'm sure I'll get my A$$ handed to me if I use these...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #1886
Rookie

can someone tell me where i can upload this slider from?thanks!
Old 06-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #1887
Rookie

Jordan-Nike's Arena

OVR: 1

I will confirm that these sliders work great for PC. I started a franchise and after 6 games im 4-2 with a "improved" sixers squad. The games are sub 4 pt. games where if you lose your focus, your screwed. Everything flows great on my new laptop and the animations are somewhat better than the 360.. just my opinion tho i guess maybe cause its a newer model laptop. But great sliders
Old 06-19-2011, 05:02 AM   #1888
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcet0910
2nd is the rebounding. at 1/100, you hardly ever get realistic stats, unless you constantly control your best rebounder on your team. i usually stick to the pg or sg during my defense, and i noticed that using the rb sliders provided in pg1, the rebound stats are too spread out. 5 rpg as a mostly cpu-controlled fella? no thnaks/.
Is it just the offensive/defensive rebounding stats or something else too ? I hate that my PF/C get so very few rebounds. Oden and Camby are tall have good def.awareness, strong, ok to good hustle, they should be at least very solid under my own glass. But while centers tend to be too late to get into good position and too late to jump for a rebound, they constantly miss getting the boards.

The little guys are coming flying in from all over the place, SF's usually get up to 10 boards each game constantly with ~30 minutes of playing time. Only my centers are hanging around at 5-6 rebounds with the same kind of playing time.
What would need to be changed to correct that ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »