Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-19-2011, 05:10 AM   #1889
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I've tried this sliders...And my first problem was the high number of turnovers...The passes are harder to make...Please tell me what can i do to reduce this problem?...And...why it's that so hard to score from 3pt line even with a good 3pt shooter?..Thanks a lot !

Last edited by pistonica; 06-19-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #1890
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpp
Is it just the offensive/defensive rebounding stats or something else too ? I hate that my PF/C get so very few rebounds. Oden and Camby are tall have good def.awareness, strong, ok to good hustle, they should be at least very solid under my own glass. But while centers tend to be too late to get into good position and too late to jump for a rebound, they constantly miss getting the boards.

The little guys are coming flying in from all over the place, SF's usually get up to 10 boards each game constantly with ~30 minutes of playing time. Only my centers are hanging around at 5-6 rebounds with the same kind of playing time.
What would need to be changed to correct that ?
I had this problem too. The rebound settings are all shifted to the offensive side trying to solve the absence of OFF REBS. But these settings create the problem you described.

Just try to put the rebound sliders to default and everything will be back to normal. But NORMAL in NBA2K11 means very few OFF REBS.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #1891
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
I've tried this sliders...And my first problem was the high number of turnovers...The passes are harder to make...Please tell me what can i do to reduce this problem?...And...why it's that so hard to score from 3pt line even with a good 3pt shooter?..Thanks a lot !
Raise the PASS ACCURACY slider if you find the passing game too difficult. Same for 3PT shooting, but the 3PT slider is already pretty high at 52.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #1892
Pro

ffpp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I had this problem too. The rebound settings are all shifted to the offensive side trying to solve the absence of OFF REBS. But these settings create the problem you described.

Just try to put the rebound sliders to default and everything will be back to normal. But NORMAL in NBA2K11 means very few OFF REBS.
I considered trying that but did something else before that and I think it might have kinda worked:
I lowered the hustle slider back to 50. I was thinking that my bigs were boxing out all the time and the guards (and SF) always only came flying in grabbing the ball. But with lowered HUSTLE and lowered REBOUNDING-COACHING SLIDER it reduced the problem.
I only tested it in one game so far, but Aldridge got 15 and Oden 9 in that game, defenitely better. OFF REBs where 11 to 9 in my favor in that game.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #1893
Rookie

OVR: 0

I LOVE these sliders. All around amazing games, I entered all the settings you have posted and my first game in my Celtics association was amazing. I beat the Heats *** 96-73. I really don't see why people think these sliders are insanely hard. I just played smart on both sides and it was easy.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #1894
MVP

OVR: 7

Hey guys, I noticed someone asked if I was still around earlier in the thread, so I decided to stop on by. I have still been playing and I am now in early March in my Knicks association. I am in 4th place in the east and playing well. I haven't made any changes. These sliders have been very good expect I'm getting close to 20 TOS a game, but I have learned to deal with it and it hasn't handicapped me in terms of winning games, as I have been getting better as I go on. The other thing that is killing me is injuries. I lost Melo for the 2nd time this year, and also have Derek brown, bill walker out and have had a lot of injuries. Other than that it is going good and Im enjoying the sliders. I was actually planning on posting my team stats in here once I finished the season.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #1895
MVP

OVR: 16

It's good to see you two (Cessy, Ewing).

I'm still lurking. But since I don't really play 2k anymore, and don't own another game, I don't have anything useful to contribute.

The draft did pique my interest and the buy-2k12 side of my internal war has gained the advantage.

I'll have a lot personal ish going on around that time, so not quite sure if we'll do it again. If I don't, you'll all be in good hands if Cesco, Armor & Sword (you're going to buy the game! ), Ewing or [my man from the Netherlands whose name escapes me] develops a set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #1896
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Whats the difference between stamina and fatigue rate?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »