Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #1897
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Whats the difference between stamina and fatigue rate?
Stamina is an attribute for every player, fatigue rate is how slow/fast a player gets fatigued.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #1898
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Stamina is an attribute for every player, fatigue rate is how slow/fast a player gets fatigued.

Slider is also a slider too. I was just wondering because i was spent very quickly... looks like i cant run my starters 40+ anymore
Old 07-01-2011, 06:18 AM   #1899
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Slider is also a slider too. I was just wondering because i was spent very quickly... looks like i cant run my starters 40+ anymore
To clarify:

STAMINA is an attribute, and you can change the stamina slider to raise or lower the attribute from default for all players of a team during games.

FATIGUE slider decides how fast stamina goes down.

So in your case I'd try leaving alone STAMINA and raise the fatigue slider. Try first in a quick game, because in association there are too many variables.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #1900
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Love these man.. the only sliders that make it difficult to win or difficult to put up 140 everygame

And decided to change the fatigue back to what it was. I need to have a deeper bench now and it adds more to it
Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #1901
Rookie

OVR: 0

I love these sliders! good job! I'm enjoying it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #1902
Rookie

OVR: 2

what did you guys set your injury freq/sev sliders at? i keep lowering them cause too many players get injured. i dont mind injuries, my best player is out right now for 2 weeks. but there shouldnt be like 50 injured players every day.

durabily for is 51 for user and computer. i didnt have to mess with the injury sliders for the user, but i both of them down to 5 for computer. i chcked the injury list after i played a game just now and it DOUBLED! lol
Old 07-17-2011, 06:46 AM   #1903
Banned

OVR: 12
Thumbs down Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by likegreen
what did you guys set your injury freq/sev sliders at? i keep lowering them cause too many players get injured. i dont mind injuries, my best player is out right now for 2 weeks. but there shouldnt be like 50 injured players every day.

durabilityfor is 51 for user and computer. i didn't have to mess with the injury sliders for the user, but i both of them down to 5 for computer. i checked the injury list after i played a game just now and it DOUBLED! lol
I keep getting the same issue with all of the injurys Kp Kg and Paul Perice were all injured at the same time with someones 07-08 Roster
Old 07-17-2011, 07:24 AM   #1904
Rookie

OVR: 3

How does everyone do using these on player lock?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »