Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-24-2011, 07:50 PM   #1913
Banned

OVR: 41
Angry Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona_icedT
Do these work well with My Player mode?
I really dint like these slider so un realistic horrible passing horrible scores no offsense but seriously I literally threw my controller at the fact on how intercepted passes their were I couldn't take these.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:30 AM   #1914
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

The likely solution would be that you should use your own slider set. You can find it a few threads down.

Good luck.

Two posts up:

I've not really played My Player. Sorry, man.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #1915
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I always knew that My Player mode doesn't use custom sliders, even if you set them up before starting your career. Maybe the difficulty level, but that's all. I may be wrong here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #1916
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been looking for realistic sliders for a few weeks now after finishing my first year in association and wasn't satisfied with the end of the season averages. I used these sliders and was pretty pleased with the results. I played against the clippers because they're an average team with a small mix of 3pt shooting, athleticism and low post scoring. Here's the team stats from the first game....

Clippers (cpu) vs. Bulls (user)

Timeouts: 1 - 2
Field Goals: 36/91 - 38/78 (Good to see attempts under 100)
Field Goal %: 39% - 48%
3 Pointers: 8/26 - 7/16 (What's the average attempts per game?)
3 Pt %: 30% - 43% (Bogans lit it up)
FT: 17/24 - 24/33
FT %: 70% - 72%
Assists: 27 - 15
Turnovers: 12 - 20
Team Fouls: 23 - 19
Total Rebounds: 35 - 46
Offensive Rebounds: 3 - 4 (Good to see put back attempts from Noah)
Steals: 15 - 10 (Too many but it balances out the turnovers)
Blocks: 8 - 11
Points In The Paint: 28 - 52
Bench Points: 28 - 34
Second Chance Points: 4 - 0
Fast Break Points: 4 - 0

Honestly I think I'd be pretty happy restarting an association with these sliders. My only problem with them is that usually Rose and Noah sometimes have to play a full quarter at certain times in the season and with these sliders I noticed Noah's energy down to 73 five minutes into the first quarter. It also took awhile for them to build energy back up. Would I bring up the fatigue rate to change this? And has anyone else had this issue or am i just holding down the turbo too much?

Great job on these sliders though... would appreciate some feedback
Old 07-29-2011, 01:20 AM   #1917
Rookie

OVR: 1

just started my association with the bucks haha my homestate team and somehow the simulation landed me as an eight seed against the celtics, played my first game with your sliders, and had the absolute game of my life a battle back and forth with me winning 86-84 on a turnover by rondo mishandling the inbound pass by garnett with 1.7, such a rush! thank you so much for your sliders, CANT WAIT for Game 2.

Notes: Great Game, I played smart, calling plays and executing quite well, had to play smart all the way through and i did. i have the free throw and the shooting set to my timing rather than real % simly cuz i believe in skill over numbers if i miss i want it to be my fault rather than a dice roll. i only had 67 shot attempts and i think the celtics had somewhere around there as well. an incredibly realistic game. such a great set thank you a million again
Old 07-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #1918
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Magic
I really dint like these slider so un realistic horrible passing horrible scores no offsense but seriously I literally threw my controller at the fact on how intercepted passes their were I couldn't take these.
I know what you mean. I've a set of sliders I use for My Player. It's got flashy passed at 11 for both teams and play passing lanes at 56. Helps a bunch.

I'll send you them if you like.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #1919
Rookie

OVR: 0

Nice sliders i like them.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #1920
MVP

OVR: 7

Hey greenie, you plan on doing a set for 2k12? I'll be happy to help test. Been waiting for 2k12 since my 2k11 disk got messed up

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »