Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #1937
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

What up, A&S!?

Yeah, it's like when you are standing in what you think is a dark closet and someone turns the lights on to reveal you are actually in a stadium.

I'd recommend it, most definitely.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #1938
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Yes, recommended.

It's like a 2K11 with much more movement on the floor. Plays are huge, AI teammates and CPU are really super smart. I also like the new commands.

So far everything which the game lacks stats wise seems tweakable via sliders. Talking about fouls, I've seen every one of them so far in only two games. I've seen shooting, reaching-in, over the back, illegal screens, 3 seconds, blocking and 1 charge.

Another note from today. Richardson got a small injury on the floor and got to get to the bench for a while. The game asked me who to replace him with, even if I've auto subs turned on. Nice!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #1939
Pro

OVR: 14
Pretty impressed with 2K12 so far. But been sliding already, never understood the low go for on ball steals tendency anyway. And 3pt percentage seems to be on the high side so far. We will see...
Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #1940
MVP

OVR: 7

I had limited time with the game, before I left for vacation this weekend. When I did it felt nice, but I was getting blown out on pro-sim so I got somework to do when i get back lol
Old 10-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #1941
Rookie

MrFatMark's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a way to download the slider set? If so how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #1942
MVP

OVR: 16

There is no set.

Eventually, one of us will break off and start a new thread with NBA 2K12 sliders. These are for 2K11.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:21 AM   #1943
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Like all years this is the time for frustration. It's the time when you try to familiarize with the new commands and at the same time you get punished by the CPU.

I dropped to PRO just to get a hang of the game, but I haven's still won a game Playing defense is very difficult this year and some teams really abuse the fastbreak and isomotion moves to get to the paint at all costs. I also see that almost every player, even bigs, have a killer first step and are able to get open at will. For now I won't "react" to this and leave the sliders alone, because I'm aware that it can be me not yet accostumed to new game.

I also hate the default camera (Broadcast Stadium). Yesterday I tried Nosebleeds and it got better.

Damn, each year I need more and more time to master this damn NBA 2K
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #1944
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Oh, I see in another thread that other players have noticed the foolish bumpiness that happens all the time when you try to drive to the basket. This shouldn't happen at all, so I believe this must go down if you don't wont to experience the barrier effect. What do you guys think?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »