Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #1945
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

It seems like they've reworked the entire inside game. I like it. So far the bumping is a non-issue for me.

What I do dislike is the want to isolate so frequently.

But, at this point, I feel like I can't say anything surely, for the same reasons you are mentioning Cesco. I'll give it time and read other's observations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #1946
Pro

OVR: 7

I have been using these sliders with 2k12 and I have to say that I am quite pleased. The little stats such as O.Reb, turnovers, steals stand out as the numbers are closer to real life. I'm seeing more non steal turnovers. The only gripe I have is that passing is somewhat bad for the HUM player as passes aren't fluent enough and lead to crazy turnovers & stupid passes. I'm going to experiement with the passing slider and see if I can get a sweet spot where passing is more sensible without sacrificing the overall stats of game.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #1947
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

At 45 you start seeing casual bad passes here and there, but not as silly as last year. It's a good number to start with and the overall turnovers seems just fine. Today I'm already playing better defense (thanks to some tips in the main forum) and I've won my first game on PRO. I'm using Punt NL tweaks as a start and changed something, not much. So far I'm fairly happy.

Changing ON BALL D causes major changes in how the CPU plays. But not as you may think. If you lower ON BALL D, CPU will act silly and stop shooting three and will not play aggressively. Try it at 40 and you'll see. So far I'm happy with it at 55.

Seems like I'm starting to see something good. As a result I'm gathering stats and see if something is way wrong.

See you later
Old 10-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #1948
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm interested to see what you all come up with. For some reason I think 2K did a great job of balancing though. I'm playing Assoc. on All-Star right now and I want to see if I become good at in a few games.

I did notice that if you play D and actually run plays instead of freestyling, things seem to work. I play with Rockets and when I run plays for players who score the most in real life (K-Mart, Scola, Lowry). I see great results.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #1949
Just started!

OVR: 0

these sliders are awesome get almost perfect nba today stats and play well with default rosters and coach edits. Thanks alot for doing this but i still wanna pick up nba 2k14. is it better then 2k11?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »