Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #209
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

well i haven't had much time to play in the last couple days, but i have gotten about 2 games in, and i have to say, i'm a little more convinced that these sliders are the real deal.

now in one of my games, thunder(me) and bulls, was one of the most exciting games i've ever played. 106-105, kevin durant hit the game winner as time expired(the clock is weird cause it looked like the clock was gonna expire, but then it went back to 0.3 seconds, but i won nontheless).

Then there was the 2nd game. i played the jazz, and won 102-55. seems to me that either the cpu is inconsistent or somethings wrong.

overall, i am impressed. offensive rebounds are great, 8-10 for each team, blocks are good, fg% is good, 3 point% is good, and free throws and fouls are pretty good.

i would try to just keep making tweaks to most of these sliders and i think this set will be near perfect. keep it up greenie, good job on these!

btw, when are you gonna post recent updates again, and are they all gonna be on page 1?
Old 12-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #210
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

I played the spurs lost 94-89, but I discovered at the end i had shot stick(no clue how) on, so I was like 10-30 or something horrible from the line so I trashed that game LOl
Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #211
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
well i haven't had much time to play in the last couple days, but i have gotten about 2 games in, and i have to say, i'm a little more convinced that these sliders are the real deal.

now in one of my games, thunder(me) and bulls, was one of the most exciting games i've ever played. 106-105, kevin durant hit the game winner as time expired(the clock is weird cause it looked like the clock was gonna expire, but then it went back to 0.3 seconds, but i won nontheless).

Then there was the 2nd game. i played the jazz, and won 102-55. seems to me that either the cpu is inconsistent or somethings wrong.

overall, i am impressed. offensive rebounds are great, 8-10 for each team, blocks are good, fg% is good, 3 point% is good, and free throws and fouls are pretty good.

i would try to just keep making tweaks to most of these sliders and i think this set will be near perfect. keep it up greenie, good job on these!

btw, when are you gonna post recent updates again, and are they all gonna be on page 1?

WB, and thanks, man.

That Jazz score is crazy! And, just awesome to me.

Yes, the latest will always be on page 1-- 1.2 posted this morning.

I'll talk about the changes in a few minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I played the spurs lost 94-89, but I discovered at the end i had shot stick(no clue how) on, so I was like 10-30 or something horrible from the line so I trashed that game LOl

Lol. I have done the same thing so many times. Last year, it used to hop back to timing occasionally. This year I'm paranoid, so I check every time I miss the first foul shot.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #213
MVP

I watched the first half of five different games-- ten different teams.

I marked FGA/FGM by location (Inside, Close, Mid) for every FGA. I ignored shooting fouls that resulted in misses (not counted as FGA, very likely counted as "Contact Shots" in the game) and threes (the game tracks these).

I adjusted the shot success sliders based on this study.

I may do it again at the current settings. I'm not sure yet.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #214
MVP

OVR: 7

Played Knicks vs Spurs(used the 1.2 changes) I won 113-106, I made a big 4th qt. comeback and Gallo got 6 huge points in the last min to hold them off.

Spurs/Knicks
Field Goals: 39-96(40%)/ 37-85(43%)
3's: 4-18(22%)/ 2-10(20%)
Free Throws: 24-34(79%)/37-51(72%)
Assists: 21/20
turnovers: 17/23
rebounds: 53(9 off.)/ (50(10 off.)
steals: 14/16
Blocks 3/11
PIP: 48/54
Bench: 31/39
2nd chance points: 10/10
fast break: 2/2

Key Players:
Gallo 27 points 10 broads 6 steals 1 block
A-rant 18 points 5 broads 2 steals 3 blocks
Humphries 18 points 7 broads!!!!!
Felton 15 points 6 assists(5-16 from field)
Buike 14 points 5 broads(He has been playing with an injuried wrist so he can't lol so hes was been used as a slasher.

Parker 22 points 8 broads 5 assists 3 steals 3 blocks
Manu 20 points and 3 steals
Duncan 11 points 9 broads(foul trouble!)
Old 12-12-2010, 06:47 AM   #215
Rookie

hi greenie, i've been following your work since your first slider set, and i want to say that i am impressed, but i have some proposals to improve your game. I want to note that i'm playing with no patch (pc). I played 2 games with this set and i noticed that fga is bout 90-100 attempts, i think avg is bout 80-85 in nba. I wasnt reading this thread except 1st page and i dont know if you turned on clutch factor, i think you shuld turn it on...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #216
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

I agree with moonwalker, I think down the stretch there should be slot of scrappiness and hard fouls, and also plenty of clutch moments at the end. I don't know how this would affect gameplay, but I just have a feeling that close games would be more fun with a feeling of being clutch, and not just lucky

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »