Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 02:36 AM   #17
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC
Been looking forward to these for a while. I have been following your other thread pretty much everyday to see your progress. I am looking forward to testing these out tomorrow. I will post some results when I do. Thanks for putting all the time into this that you have.
Cool, man. I do appreciate it.

I look forward to your feedback.

We are on the homestretch now and the NBA season is only 1/4 deep.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:50 AM   #18
Rookie
 
t_SKY's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

First game:

Magic (me) vs Timberwolves

Final Score:
Magic- 115
Timberwolves- 103

Wolves stats:

FG 41/94
FG% 43%
3PTS 9/23
FT's 22/26
Assists 28
TO 17
Total Rebounds 39
Blocks 4

Magic stats:
FG 44/84
FG% 52%
3PTS 9/19
FT's 18/23
Assists 27
TO 22
Total Rebounds 47 (Off= 7)
Steals 16
Block 7



Players of the game

D. Howard- 23pts, 6reb????, 2 blocks
W. Johnson- 30pts, 3 asst, 1stl


Dwight was in foul trouble the whole game, that's why i think that he has only 6 rebs.
6 players for me are in double figure. 2 from the bench. For me, pass accuracy or hands needs to up. and the injury sliders. lol. gortat and bass got injured.
t_SKY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:59 AM   #19
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
First game:

Magic (me) vs Timberwolves

Final Score:
Magic- 115
Timberwolves- 103

Wolves stats:

FG 41/94
FG% 43%
3PTS 9/23
FT's 22/26
Assists 28
TO 17
Total Rebounds 39
Blocks 4

Magic stats:
FG 44/84
FG% 52%
3PTS 9/19
FT's 18/23
Assists 27
TO 22
Total Rebounds 47 (Off= 7)
Steals 16
Block 7



Players of the game

D. Howard- 23pts, 6reb????, 2 blocks
W. Johnson- 30pts, 3 asst, 1stl


Dwight was in foul trouble the whole game, that's why i think that he has only 6 rebs.
6 players for me are in double figure. 2 from the bench. For me, pass accuracy or hands needs to up. and the injury sliders. lol. gortat and bass got injured.

Nice win! Yeah, Pass Acc may be an issue.

You are using Real FG%, correct? You used all the settings from page 1? Clutch off, etc.

Sorry, just want to be sure for frame of reference sake.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:02 AM   #20
Rookie
 
t_SKY's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Nice win! Yeah, Pass Acc may be an issue.

You are using Real FG%, correct? You used all the settings from page 1? Clutch off, etc.

Sorry, just want to be sure for frame of reference sake.
yes, that surprised me too. redick and lewis got hot on the 3 point line. lol. the only thing i didn't follow was the camera.
t_SKY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:08 AM   #21
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
yes, that surprised me too. redick and lewis got hot on the 3 point line. lol. the only thing i didn't follow was the camera.
Well, it was the Wolves. Lol.

I'm happy to hear you got in foul trouble. That is one thing I'm unsure of.

Dwight will have his 6 rebound nights. And, the foul trouble. I also think Rebounding was hurt a little with the patch. But it also could be an issue with the set. Let's wait and see.

If you play another, I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks, a lot man. Did you enjoy the game?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 03:10 AM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 03:14 AM   #22
Rookie
 
t_SKY's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Yes, i enjoyed the game. i'm gonna play again later. in addition, the injury sliders. bass and gortat got hurt earlier (drove hard to the basket). i like the putbacks of CPU and boxing out before going for the rebound. It's up to youu thanks for this great sliders.
t_SKY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #23
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Just got done with my first game with these. Pretty good so far. I adjusted the Pass acc slider up a few notches(user only) because bad passes were insane.

I was the Knicks.

GSW:105 (37/102, 36% FG) (8/27 3's) Wide open shots being missed by both teams.
NYK: 94 (31/86, 36% FG) (4/15 3's)

Not sure why FG% was so low all game. 1Q was 24%/35%

Fouls
GSW: 23 (23/33, 69% FT)
NYK: 20 (28/37, 75% FT)

Pace seemed good. I had 14 blocks though. They had 13 steals.
I'll play another couple games with these as you wrote them. I'll let you know. Thanks for putting in all the hard work. I appreciate it. I loved your original set. Play on, Playa!

Last edited by mookie2661; 12-08-2010 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Added stats.
mookie2661 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:42 AM   #24
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
Yes, i enjoyed the game. i'm gonna play again later. in addition, the injury sliders. bass and gortat got hurt earlier (drove hard to the basket). i like the putbacks of CPU and boxing out before going for the rebound. It's up to youu thanks for this great sliders.
Cool, man.

Look forward to your feedback.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Top -