Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #265
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmino
Thanks. lol. You reply so fast. Anyway, I'm playing at the moment. And it seems good. But I need to try more games in my Association, because I'm planning to make AGAIN another Association.
I'm really newbie here. I think this is my 5th or 6th post/comment in the forum.

Sadly, right now, I have nothing better to do.

Welcome! Although I'm most definitely not the one to say that-- I've been here since Oct. And I would assume that most people are either indifferent to me, or hate my guts.

But, yeah, let me know how it goes. It will be nice to know if these work pre-patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Sadly, right now, I have nothing better to do.

Welcome! Although I'm most definitely not the one to say that-- I've been here since Oct. And I would assume that most people are either indifferent to me, or hate my guts.

But, yeah, let me know how it goes. It will be nice to know if these work pre-patch.
I will post my game stat tomorrow, my next game is against the Magic. I'm using the Mavs btw. Forget the previous game, I messed the slider because of that parenthesis thing. lol.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #267
Rookie

OVR: 1

Where is player speed and player energy?
Old 12-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #268
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Edwards 17
Where is player speed and player energy?

Association Mode>

Calendar>

Play Game>

Top Button on Controller.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #269
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0

i'm starting to think 25 on free throw difficulty is too high(or low, whatever). i'm seeing way too many bad free throw shooters make free throws consistantly. i just played a game where greg oden hit 8 of 8, and the one against boston, shaq was 7 for 7. alsop, i have russell westbrook shooting 97% from the line....he's and 80 percenter :P

i dunno maybe its just me
Old 12-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDHAINESxx
i'm starting to think 25 on free throw difficulty is too high(or low, whatever). i'm seeing way too many bad free throw shooters make free throws consistantly. i just played a game where greg oden hit 8 of 8, and the one against boston, shaq was 7 for 7. alsop, i have russell westbrook shooting 97% from the line....he's and 80 percenter :P

i dunno maybe its just me
I'm almost positive if you have it on Real FT% the number doesn't matter.

If Timing was on, a lower number would make them easier.

I think it's a fluke.

(Sorry, I misread)

Are you using the new settings, DH? Are you finding them too easy?

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-13-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just not finish the 3rd quarter, I was disappointed with my AI team mates, they are making selfish plays, shoots, I can't call plays because they make their own way on how to shoot the ball. I think these slider is not for those gamers who loves to call plays a hundred of times in every game in my own opinion. Maybe just a small tweek of go on for ball steals, every time they attempt to make a steal it could cause reaching foul. Maybe just a small tweek of that. anyway

Last edited by Anmino; 12-13-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 11

Loving your sliders been playing with them since your post patch update. I tinker here and there with a few things. I get fouled way to easy goin to the hole. I almost can get to the line every play. I lower shooting foul for CPU to 64 and keep user 66( I think, not home now but I will let you know). I also move pass acc back to 43 for CPU because my steals are only 1 off from their turnovers every game. This helps that out alot. I lower user block to 50 or so, and steal for both to about 55.I also move user 3pt to 52 as I was near 45-50%.

Thats all I can think of off hand, when I'm home I'll give you much more feedback and stats. By the way I use the Knicks and I run my own plays about 15% and the other run and gun, but I'm getting really good results with your sliders Even team overall scoring for the game is down to around 98-110, which is much better then dropping 125 every game.

Quick question. Would I lower CPU shooting foul or user if I want the CPU to foul me less frequently. Again thank you for all your work. I'll give you more feedback soon pal.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Last edited by Geebo; 12-13-2010 at 08:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »