Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-14-2010, 05:09 AM   #273
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Hello, i began an association with Boston, My first match is miami heat.
just to say that mode pro is too easy for the tip off, and at the end of the game Wade missed all the three throws so i could win easily.

Nevertheirless, i remake the match because i lost the 2 first times because it was to difficult, but the third twice i was very easy to win the game.
With your sliders, stats were very good, three throw were interressant without the help.
The black point is the lost ball.

I used to play on superstar (sliders defaut) with NBA 2k9 and it was horrible at the beginning but after a long time i success to win with good stats, it was very difficult to get this.
NBA 2k10 was too different and i didn't take the time to really play with NBA 2k10, even if i won few game on superstar.
I prefered NBA 2k9. And i'm happy, NBA 2k11 reminds me NBA 2k9 so it's perfect, with all nba 2k9 defaults in less.

I tried to win a game on NBA 2k11 with superstar and sliders on defaut. Boston vs NY. I won with 2 in-game save, Stoudemire was not in the game because he got an injured in the 1st quarter so it was a little bit more easy.
However, NY was very hard to beat

If i understood you, you are begining to find sliders for mode pro and after you want to find sliders with mode superstar?
Because it's more interesting to play on superstar.
I add three point shoot are too easy with Ray Ray and at the end of a quarter or at the end of the match, distance shoot are too easy thanks to clutch factor at 0.

Last edited by leo14812; 12-14-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #274
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

Some of my stats (latest version)

adjusted pass accuracy +2

i played hard nose defense against the rockets.

BTW, lol at my turnover. careless pass and the unexpected error. (wrong person pass

Last edited by t_SKY; 12-14-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Association Mode>

Calendar>

Play Game>

Top Button on Controller.

Put it the first page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #276
Rookie

more cowbell's Arena

love the work all you guys are putting into these sliders! i know i greatly appreciate it! will you ever have a FINAL slider set? i would like to begin my associate, but don't want to keep adjusting the sliders. i am tempted to use the current sliders on page 1, but am fighting the urge in hopes of the "FINAL" slider set coming! ha! again, thanks for the work you're putting in!
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #277
Rookie

Just did a QT with the last update, there's not too much fouls ??!!

35-37 at the end of the first and 18 fouls

8 for The Spurs (cpu) - 6 for Bulls (me)

and a really good % for the two teams at ext shot (but it was only the first qt)
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey mate, living these sliders!

Only thing that is a bit iffy to me is that fact that I think passing lanes are too high. It's way too easy for me and cpu you just magically step infront of a pass and pick it off......even if it is a safe secure pass!

Also, every second time I attempt to steal with say, Rondo, (on ball steal im talking) he takes it away with ease. Maybe steal too high?

I also saw on A&S's sliders that someone tried o awareness at 73-75 and D awareness at 100. It made for more challenging games.

anyway, ill keep following the progress, thanks man
Old 12-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Just did a QT with the last update, there's not too much fouls ??!!

35-37 at the end of the first and 18 fouls

8 for The Spurs (cpu) - 6 for Bulls (me)

and a really good % for the two teams at ext shot (but it was only the first qt)

i did a quarter last night and had 9 fouls a piece (after lowering commit foul slider to 88 at 6:00 mark)

and most were shooting fouls, pretty much everytime i drove (i only drive if it's on) I would get fouled

i was portland and playing phoenix

think I may try slider at 81 ish
Old 12-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #280
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmino
I just not finish the 3rd quarter, I was disappointed with my AI team mates, they are making selfish plays, shoots, I can't call plays because they make their own way on how to shoot the ball. I think these slider is not for those gamers who loves to call plays a hundred of times in every game in my own opinion. Maybe just a small tweek of go on for ball steals, every time they attempt to make a steal it could cause reaching foul. Maybe just a small tweek of that. anyway
Thanks, Anmino.

Honestly, I don't understand your post. You said you were playing an association, right? Are you playing off-ball on offense? Are you playing My Player?

I've set reach-in fouls to 100 because it could potentially increase team fouls and to stop Human players from attempting to steal the ball incessantly without punishment. The Stealing and Steal Success sliders are set high to increase turnovers and to make the paint tougher to navigate with sloppy dribbling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »