Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-15-2010, 02:46 AM   #297
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
thanks for the tips mate. I agree about the high scoring games, that's my BIGGEST hate, I can't stand high scoring games, it just feels wrong haha

Of course, man.

Same here.

I think raising O AWR can be dealt with by raising On-Ball D, but I like the freedom of movement the ball-handler has with OBD at 51.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:08 AM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
hey mate, living these sliders!

Only thing that is a bit iffy to me is that fact that I think passing lanes are too high. It's way too easy for me and cpu you just magically step infront of a pass and pick it off......even if it is a safe secure pass!

Also, every second time I attempt to steal with say, Rondo, (on ball steal im talking) he takes it away with ease. Maybe steal too high?

I also saw on A&S's sliders that someone tried o awareness at 73-75 and D awareness at 100. It made for more challenging games.

anyway, ill keep following the progress, thanks man
actually, that was me lol. it's offensive awareness at 100 and defensive awareness at 73. try it and see if you like it. im having more fun now with my games cuz of that. i just had my first double overtime against the bulls and ended up winning in the end by 3 points.

edited:

my games hasnt been high at all. increasing offensive awareness just makes the cpu play better overall, but it doesnt mean that they'll make all of their shots. it just means they'll make better choices and run plays more consistently which in result, you have to play better to win. i'm using armor's sliders, and with his shot configuration, my team is averaging 92 ppg with an average of 45% field goal. for every game, my team ends up taking about 82-87 shots total. i'm not trying to discredit greenieblue with his slider settings, not at all. i'm just throwing this out there to share something that i think will make the game better. it doesn't hurt to try, if you don't like it, just put it back to where it was

Last edited by rkenshin0922; 12-15-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:12 AM   #299
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5

i just got 67 rebounds. opponents FG% are 33%?
Old 12-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great slider's

i was just wondering why the majority of them are on Pro difficulty? and not Allstar or Superstar. I know how cheap HOF is already, so that is out the question.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #301
Rookie

OVR: 6

Pro difficulty because it's where the game feels the most realistic.

Above CPU do crazy and strange things !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY
i just got 67 rebounds. opponents FG% are 33%?
It happens. You are using 1.5, T?
Old 12-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #303
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
actually, that was me lol. it's offensive awareness at 100 and defensive awareness at 73. try it and see if you like it. im having more fun now with my games cuz of that. i just had my first double overtime against the bulls and ended up winning in the end by 3 points.

edited:

my games hasnt been high at all. increasing offensive awareness just makes the cpu play better overall, but it doesnt mean that they'll make all of their shots. it just means they'll make better choices and run plays more consistently which in result, you have to play better to win. i'm using armor's sliders, and with his shot configuration, my team is averaging 92 ppg with an average of 45% field goal. for every game, my team ends up taking about 82-87 shots total. i'm not trying to discredit greenieblue with his slider settings, not at all. i'm just throwing this out there to share something that i think will make the game better. it doesn't hurt to try, if you don't like it, just put it back to where it was
I'm in the same boat as A&S. I'm 1-5 in my last six games. I really can't afford to help the CPU. Lol.

IMO, 68 is the cap on DEF AWR because anything above that results in (sorry, I love NCAA but we are on a different level here) Madden-like coverage. So since I can't compensate by raising D AWR and On-ball D, I can't really raise O AWR. I agree completely that the CPU plays better with O AWR raised, and I'm not quite sure what the threshold is for making them infallible robots is, but I'm happy with it @ 75.

IMO, the computer plays like a dream at the current settings.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #304
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron59
Pro difficulty because it's where the game feels the most realistic.

Above CPU do crazy and strange things !
Pretty much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »