Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2010, 07:09 AM   #329
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
hahahaha !!!


I know, if i continue I will see you very angry...



sst sst sst sst sst sst sst sst sst sst
Probably not, Mourf.

I'm over it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #330
Banned
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
It's tempting, Frag!

Let me know how it goes.
i'll post pics to my thread later. after i enroll lol. be sure to check it out!
FragMaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #331
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Estonia
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

What slider i must change to prevent cpu to jump on my every pump-fake?They seem to jump on them too much.Sometimes they wont do on my first 2 tries, but on the third one they still jump.
ohvitser12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #332
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
What slider i must change to prevent cpu to jump on my every pump-fake?They seem to jump on them too much.Sometimes they wont do on my first 2 tries, but on the third one they still jump.
I have always heard that it was DEF AWR. And that it was a lower setting (<50) that caused it. So, honestly I'm not sure.

Maybe it is the block slider?! Try that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #333
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
I have always heard that it was DEF AWR. And that it was a lower setting (<50) that caused it. So, honestly I'm not sure.

Maybe it is the block slider?! Try that.
pretty confident it's actually the on ball d slider! they barely do it from about 70 or more.....
pabby21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:13 AM   #334
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
pretty confident it's actually the on ball d slider! they barely do it from about 70 or more.....

Cool. Thanks, Pabby.

There you go, ohvitser.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:38 AM   #335
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Hey greenie...

First...thanks for the sliders...using them and loving them.

Second, was wondering what your reason was in raising Clutch Factor from 1 to 13? I played a game last night (first game since going to 1.5 where the clutch factor changed). Was on the road in the playoffs, trailed the entire game by 8 to 13 points, and then suddenly with 5 minutes to go in the 4th, Monta Ellis scores 17 straight points including 4 straight three-pointers. Denver collapsed and couldn't hold onto the ball and Melo missed 4 straight mid-range shots in the post (you would think he would have been 'clutch' too).

Anyway..just seems when clutch is raised stranger things happened. Probably going to move it back down, but wanted to get your reasoning on why you moved it up first?
jlbauer23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #336
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbauer23
Hey greenie...

First...thanks for the sliders...using them and loving them.

Second, was wondering what your reason was in raising Clutch Factor from 1 to 13? I played a game last night (first game since going to 1.5 where the clutch factor changed). Was on the road in the playoffs, trailed the entire game by 8 to 13 points, and then suddenly with 5 minutes to go in the 4th, Monta Ellis scores 17 straight points including 4 straight three-pointers. Denver collapsed and couldn't hold onto the ball and Melo missed 4 straight mid-range shots in the post (you would think he would have been 'clutch' too).

Anyway..just seems when clutch is raised stranger things happened. Probably going to move it back down, but wanted to get your reasoning on why you moved it up first?
Yeah, I agree. Turn it off completely, drop the attribute slider to 2 (if it even has an effect with it off).

Edit: Sorry. Obviously, I mean I'm turning it off and down to 2. And, thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

The reasoning had to do with making FG% more wild. But, even if it does that, the tradeoff is not worth it to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-16-2010 at 11:55 AM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Top -