Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #377
Rookie
 
Wil2DaSon's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Here are the stats for the one game I have won. I tried to upload the photo and it keep giving me an error.

Blazers Bulls(me)
116 points 123
45/97 FG 40/82
52% FG% 48%
12/23 3PT 8/19
52% 3PT% 42%
14/19 FT 35/41
73% FT% 85%
30 assists 25
15 TO 16
26 fouls 14
45 rebs 40
8 orebs 4
10 stls 12
3 blks 9
44 point n paint 44
52 bench point 48
10 2nd chance point 4
4 fastbrk points 8


I thought I would share it. A few notes for you: I never win usually,for me to score 123 points is amazing, I have been using your sliders since 1.1 post patch. Now in most of my games I normally hang in there with the other team, but there is always one quarter where they go on a 20-2 tear and I cant do anything right. It seems like I never recover from it. Matter a fact in this game Im pretty sure it was around 100-85 starting the last quarter. All of a sudden at the end of the game they decided every trip down the court they would sink a three.
Wil2DaSon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #378
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Hmm. O.k., Ewing. Thanks.

Tell me if this happens again.
sorry for lack of details stats LOL
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:39 PM   #379
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfAk47
Alright, I'm a believer. Clutch off forever more.This is my latest game with your latest version:

Raptors @ Pistons(me)
86 - 77
1st Q: 14 - 25
2nd: 17 - 18
3rd: 28 - 16
4th: 27 - 18
FG: 29/80 and 30/81
3P: 6/17 and 3/14
FT: 22/25 and 14/18
A: 16/14
TO: 10/14
TF: 12/15
TR: 48/50
OR: 8/11
St: 7/9
Blk: 2/7
PiP: 32/18
BP: 42/29
2nd: 10/4
FB: 4/0

This is the first game that I've felt soundly beaten by the cpu in a long time. I have no idea what clutch does either but I know now that I don't like it! And Greenie, I would most definitely throw the M word around with these...

Thanks, Prof. I hope what we are seeing is real.

As far as the M word goes, my conscience still whispers, "The game plays like this on default."

But, oh, who cares. Lol.

I have few ideas that I hope will ruin the entire set this close to completion.

No, but seriously, I have an idea about the few strange things some have been seeing. Particularly the 30% CPU games (not that these do not happen in real life-- see NO v. PHI a couple weeks ago).

And I just want to be sure about Inside % and fouls (although something major would have to happen to change my mind about fouls).

And then the set will go Final. Of course, I will get tons of games in after that. And once I do, there may be final final, etc. Lol.

But nothing is more telling than 25 game experiences. And I've already started stat tracking mine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #380
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
Here are the stats for the one game I have won. I tried to upload the photo and it keep giving me an error.

Blazers Bulls(me)
116 points 123
45/97 FG 40/82
52% FG% 48%
12/23 3PT 8/19
52% 3PT% 42%
14/19 FT 35/41
73% FT% 85%
30 assists 25
15 TO 16
26 fouls 14
45 rebs 40
8 orebs 4
10 stls 12
3 blks 9
44 point n paint 44
52 bench point 48
10 2nd chance point 4
4 fastbrk points 8


I thought I would share it. A few notes for you: I never win usually,for me to score 123 points is amazing, I have been using your sliders since 1.1 post patch. Now in most of my games I normally hang in there with the other team, but there is always one quarter where they go on a 20-2 tear and I cant do anything right. It seems like I never recover from it. Matter a fact in this game Im pretty sure it was around 100-85 starting the last quarter. All of a sudden at the end of the game they decided every trip down the court they would sink a three.

Your stats look excellent, man. A few of them are very important for me to see. So, thanks.

It's not quite clear from your message whether you like them or not. I hope you do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #381
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
sorry for lack of details stats LOL

Not at all, Ewing. You gave me valuable info.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #382
Rookie
 
Wil2DaSon's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Your stats look excellent, man. A few of them are very important for me to see. So, thanks.

It's not quite clear from your message whether you like them or not. I hope you do.
Shoot, sorry about the way the message sounds. These are my favorite sliders. I was just trying to help you out. Usually my TO are extremely high. I mean D. Rose leads the league with like 6.2 a game. Its my fault cause I try to push the tempo and make horrible passes.
Wil2DaSon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #383
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
Shoot, sorry about the way the message sounds. These are my favorite sliders. I was just trying to help you out. Usually my TO are extremely high. I mean D. Rose leads the league with like 6.2 a game. Its my fault cause I try to push the tempo and make horrible passes.
Thanks, man.

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean. Somehow it seems like the game was made so that more accurate passers (players with a high passing rating) are less accurate than average passers when you adjust the Pass Accuracy slider down.

Strange.

If you want to lessen the TO's, just adjust hands down and pass acc up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #384
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
Thanks, man.

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean. Somehow it seems like the game was made so that more accurate passers (players with a high passing rating) are less accurate than average passers when you adjust the Pass Accuracy slider down.

Strange.

If you want to lessen the TO's, just adjust hands down and pass acc up.
This thing interest me, how many click must be modified for keep a realist side in gameplay ?

thanks
Mourf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Top -