Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #577
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
I had a look around the league, Ewing, and I can not find a team with a contract terrible enough. Lol.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

If I was the Wizards, in an Assoc, I would probably dump him for a contract that was as bad, but one or two years shorter and throw in either two 1st rd picks, or a 1st rd pick and two 2nd rd picks.

Obviously, Otis Smith proved that this isn't the only way. But he made a terrible trade (not for this year's team, but in the long run).

17 mil 2010, 19 mil 2011, 20 mil (player option) 2012, 22 mil 2013.

That's the kind of contract that sinks a franchise for 5 years. Unless Gilbert just goes lights out.

Just thought of one that could benefit you-- deal him/ a 1 and two 2's for Joe Johnson.

That contract is worse. Lol.
Its tough man lol, took me a while to even find the two deals i came up with lol
Old 12-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #578
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Its tough man lol, took me a while to even find the two deals i came up with lol
It is, lol.

Trading GA is like trying to sell Plutonium in a plastic bag.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-24-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #579
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I threw the game on HOF last night for some perspective and one thing that stood out compared to Pro is that the CPU defense is not aggressive at all. They'll pick off your poor passes and throw an easy-to-evade double team at your big men if they get rolling but by and large the game is a piece of cake offensively on Pro.

On HOF the CPU was denying my wing players some times, the PnR was much more difficult and I couldn't dunk on a everyone with Amare.

Especially, once you get a handle on the TO's.

The one thing I've always though Pro had going for it, though, was that the CPU AI passed the eye-test (the players act human). When I move up, I feel like I'm playing Madden.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #580
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
It is, lol.

Trading GA is like trying to sell Plutonium in a plastic bag.
u don't think theres one team like Utah as i proposed that would take gilbert to get them over the top
Old 12-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #581
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
u don't think theres one team like Utah as i proposed that would take gilbert to get them over the top
I do. The Magic just did. But, you have to find someone with a bad contract to dump (Lewis), the need at 1/2 or sixth man hybrid and that wants to win right now, desperately.

I just can't come up with that team.

The Celtics? No.

The Heat? No.

The Magic? Yes.

The Lakers? No.

The Spurs? No.

The Mavericks? Hmm... Haywood and Marion?

I don't know. Tough call.

You know it's bad when Grunfeld's comments after the trade focus less on the player acquired (Lewis) and more on the flexibility for the future.

Another option is to trade him to a team w/ a GM & owner who have no idea what they are doing...

Charlotte comes to mind.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-24-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #582
Rookie

OVR: 0

greenie im new here but wanted to thank you for your hard work....ialso wanted to tell you once the players tend. are where you want,ilowered all the coach profile shot tendencies and the shot tendencies in the sliders .iwanted to see how it played relying only on induvidual players tend...i did com vs com and was amazed .the game played great....greenie please try this and see what you think..
Old 12-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #583
MVP

Could a deal to dallas for marian's big contract, then chandler's expring make sense, then i could include 2nds or maybe a 2012 1st
Old 12-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #584
Rookie

OVR: 0

I lowered them to 0........the inside ,close,mid range ,3pt,attackbasket,look for post plyrs,att dunks...etc.....this way it gives each player more induviduality.....playbooks and touches were very important and shot frequency

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »