Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #625
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
Yeah it seemed like every time I shot I was getting fouled. The TO's where a result of my play of course. Im hard headed and try to make passes I shouldn't, but also cause sometimes it doesn't get passed to who I intended it to. I'll have a guy right in front of me, go and pass, and then Rose will throw it to a guy clear on the other side of the court. Which in turn someone intercepts.
Yeah, I basically play the exact same way. I find myself trying the same dumb passes game after game after game...

That's why I instantly know when I've done something with the sliders to reduce TO's. Because I'm a TO machine. Lol.

The problem with fouls is a really sticky one. And one that will probably hit MIA the hardest. The only fouls that occur are in the paint, so jump shooting teams are just screwed. I don't know. I'm trying to figure something out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #626
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

v. 2.1

w/ updated coach profs.

12/24/10.

page 1.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #627
Rookie
 
Wil2DaSon's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Ok I played against Miami it doesn't look like the take inside shots at 0 really affected them, but this is not with all the coach profiles updated with what you have on the first page. Its still with the same settings that I played my previous game with. The ft attempts by me are still way up. Plus Im sure everyone knows this, but the only reason the game was so close is because Miami's bench sucks even in the game. I mean whenever Wade or Lebron where not in the game I had huge runs. That last little bit I just said cause I'm on the Miami hate band wagon! LOL


MIA_____vs_____MEM(me)
122_____pts_____115
48/108__fg______37/101
44%____fg%_____36%
8/20____3pt_____6/20
40%____3pt%____30%
18/21___ft_______35/42
85%____ft%_____83%
32_____assts_____14
15______to_______17
28_____foul______15
62______reb______55
10_____oreb_____10
13______stl______11
8______blk______7
50_____pip_______48
29___bnchpts____56
12___2ndchncpts___8
12___fstbrkpts____8
Wil2DaSon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:25 AM   #628
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
Ok I played against Miami it doesn't look like the take inside shots at 0 really affected them, but this is not with all the coach profiles updated with what you have on the first page. Its still with the same settings that I played my previous game with. The ft attempts by me are still way up. Plus Im sure everyone knows this, but the only reason the game was so close is because Miami's bench sucks even in the game. I mean whenever Wade or Lebron where not in the game I had huge runs. That last little bit I just said cause I'm on the Miami hate band wagon! LOL


MIA_____vs_____MEM(me)
122_____pts_____115
48/108__fg______37/101
44%____fg%_____36%
8/20____3pt_____6/20
40%____3pt%____30%
18/21___ft_______35/42
85%____ft%_____83%
32_____assts_____14
15______to_______17
28_____foul______15
62______reb______55
10_____oreb_____10
13______stl______11
8______blk______7
50_____pip_______48
29___bnchpts____56
12___2ndchncpts___8
12___fstbrkpts____8

I'm not. I enjoy watching MIA, ORL, BOS, NY, PHI. But, I only root for the Sixers and against the Knicks, Celtics & Lakers. I don't enjoy watching the Lakers. IMO, it's like watching paint dry. Lol.

I actually tested against MIA and that's why I decided to go ahead with it. I had the same experience.

Did you play with the 2.1 sliders? Or were they the 2.0 verz?

I'm busy editing down the entire league's potential by 10, so I can start a new franchise. I liked the way that MIA game played so well... lol What a drag this is... Pistons!!

edit: my fault, I read that wrong. lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-25-2010 at 01:34 AM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:03 AM   #629
Rookie
 
Wil2DaSon's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

These where with 2.0 I just input 2.1 but yet to play a game. My association is only in November. You think editing potential by ten universally helps with progression? I may try this out since I'm not that far along.
Wil2DaSon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:19 AM   #630
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
These where with 2.0 I just input 2.1 but yet to play a game. My association is only in November. You think editing potential by ten universally helps with progression? I may try this out since I'm not that far along.

I do. It can be a pain, though. Because you need to monitor all signings and then edit all incoming draftees every year.

Some of the potential ratings are just insane. You'll see.

It won't hurt your league at all to do it in Nov. In my previous Assoc, I did it 6 years in and everything was fine.

I just finished. Now, my first preseason game v. MIA. Lol. This should be interesting. Oh, wait. I think this is reg season... lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-25-2010 at 02:23 AM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:44 AM   #631
MVP
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

hey guys Ive been liking these sliders from the beginning and edited them when the patch came. Since the patch though the one thing I can't seem to do well is drive to the hoop when I have an opening to the rim. Too many times I use the Right Stick just like I did BEFORE the patch and now instead of taking it to the hoop with a layup/dunk move, the players will pull up and shoot jumpers. Before the patch driving to the hoop was a bit TOO easy but now even when I have beaten my man with a move or a shot fake or something, the player will all too often just pull up aronud the free throw line or inside and shoot a jumper instead of lay up. Are there any suggestions as to which sliders to tweak? Thanks in advance.
strut24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #632
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Hi all, just saw all the updated coach profiles you have added greenie and WOW you sir are a mad man but greatly appreciated haha!

Just wondering, what does the 'not curved' in brackets mean?

p.s MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
pabby21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Top -