Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #65
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rambin, Germany
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

so I had 2 games with these...I really looked forward to them...

1st game lakers @ clippers: when I run plays I hit almost every shot...I was 8/10 3s at one time, also I had 13 blocked shots...game rythm was not as great as expected...

2nd game nuggets @ celtics: again I went 65% til the break...got one offensive rebound...and 3 pointers also felt too easy...everytime I got a nearly open shot it went in...also for mid range...cpu (melo) hit every shot it seems...if contested or not...

both games went 110+ for every team...and I really ran a set up offense...almost every quarter I played a team got at least 30...

game felt different...seems like the control of the players got a little lost...don't know how to describe it...

injuries are way too high...in the first game 3 players of the clippers got injured...(gordon, bledsoe, davis...)

honest feedback greenie...don't take it the wrong way...just want to give you something with which you can work...
KG#5beantown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #66
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Average of the 6 games posted (09-10 NBA season avg. beside them in parentheses) with complete stats (I forgot to post Team Fouls for my opponent, so there is that):

Rounding to the nearest whole number

Points- 99 (100)
OffEff- 100 (105)
DefEff- same
FGM- 38 (38)
FGA- 82 (81)
FG%- 46% (46%)
eFG%- 51% (50%)
TS%- 54% (54%)
3pt Made- 7 (6)
3pt Attempts- 17 (18)
FTM- 17 (19)
FTA- 23 (25)
Free Throw Rate- 29% (30%)
Assists- 21 (21)
Assist Rate- 19 (20)
Turnovers- 19 (13)
Offensive Rebounds- 6 (11)
Offensive Rebound Rate- 15 (26)
Defensive Rebounds- 34 (31)
Defensive Rebound Rate- 85 (74)
Total Rebounds- 41 (42)
Total Rebound Rate- 50 (50)
Blocks- 6 (5)
Block Rate- 6 (5)
Steals- 12 (7)
Defensive Play Rate- 20 (15)
Points in the Paint- 35 (42)
Team Fouls- 17 (21)
Possessions- 100 (95)


I'll wait until 10 games for next numbers post.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 05:41 PM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #67
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown
so I had 2 games with these...I really looked forward to them...

1st game lakers @ clippers: when I run plays I hit almost every shot...I was 8/10 3s at one time, also I had 13 blocked shots...game rythm was not as great as expected...

2nd game nuggets @ celtics: again I went 65% til the break...got one offensive rebound...and 3 pointers also felt too easy...everytime I got a nearly open shot it went in...also for mid range...cpu (melo) hit every shot it seems...if contested or not...

both games went 110+ for every team...and I really ran a set up offense...almost every quarter I played a team got at least 30...

game felt different...seems like the control of the players got a little lost...don't know how to describe it...

injuries are way too high...in the first game 3 players of the clippers got injured...(gordon, bledsoe, davis...)

honest feedback greenie...don't take it the wrong way...just want to give you something with which you can work...

Lol. I appreciate it. Stats would be a little more helpful. But, impressions are good.

Sorry they aren't working out for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #68
Pro
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sim Nation, CA
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

ohh and greenie, i had to change fatigue to 45 because my two superstars(20 and 23 yo) were VERY tired 6 minutes in the game. It might be an isolated event but just wanted to let you know
__________________
Live, Love, Learn
and Play Basketball
I live in a word where I give respect to get it back.
I'm not owed anything by anyone.
lv2bll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #69
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
chill man simply it's not a good set for me no problem , you talked about simulation... with your sliders rondo(cpu) has 9 t.o. in the 1st quarter , I tought to advise you that's all.
yes i'm little frustrated because after 2 months there 's not a slider set for real stas in associatione mode and i can't enjoy the game but you're not the guilty - respect for your work and sorry for my english peace !
tommykarma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #70
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bll
ohh and greenie, i had to change fatigue to 45 because my two superstars(20 and 23 yo) were VERY tired 6 minutes in the game. It might be an isolated event but just wanted to let you know
I actually do prefer it this way. I'm seeing my guys get near 50 sometimes and I like that. But one click up or a few do help. They do seem to recover quite well at the current settings.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 06:25 PM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #71
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykarma
chill man simply it's not a good set for me no problem , you talked about simulation... with your sliders rondo(cpu) has 9 t.o. in the 1st quarter , I tought to advise you that's all.
yes i'm little frustrated because after 2 months there 's not a slider set for real stas in associatione mode and i can't enjoy the game but you're not the guilty - respect for your work and sorry for my english peace !

I'm sorry you are having this experience.

I disagree with your opinion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian Avenarius Lloyd
[...] a man of subtlety or refinement is almost always nothing but an idiot.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 07:23 PM.
greenieblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #72
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Had to play the Bulls again because for some reason the last one didn't show up on my calender. I won an **** game 95-94 with Noah missing a buzzer beating jumper. Amare had 33 and big buckets in 4th, Gallo had 16, and Beabouis had 10 and 16 assits.

36-80 from field 7-24 from 3, 16-20 from line, 4 offensive broads, and 22 turnovers for me

32-89 from field 4-13 from 3 26-32 from the line and 6 offensive broads for them.

Those are notable stats, I would have posted the whole thing like always but my bro quit the game before I could
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Top -