Home

The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

This is a discussion on The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

so I had 2 games with these...I really looked forward to them...

1st game lakers @ clippers: when I run plays I hit almost every shot...I was 8/10 3s at one time, also I had 13 blocked shots...game rythm was not as great as expected...

2nd game nuggets @ celtics: again I went 65% til the break...got one offensive rebound...and 3 pointers also felt too easy...everytime I got a nearly open shot it went in...also for mid range...cpu (melo) hit every shot it seems...if contested or not...

both games went 110+ for every team...and I really ran a set up offense...almost every quarter I played a team got at least 30...

game felt different...seems like the control of the players got a little lost...don't know how to describe it...

injuries are way too high...in the first game 3 players of the clippers got injured...(gordon, bledsoe, davis...)

honest feedback greenie...don't take it the wrong way...just want to give you something with which you can work...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 16

Average of the 6 games posted (09-10 NBA season avg. beside them in parentheses) with complete stats (I forgot to post Team Fouls for my opponent, so there is that):

Rounding to the nearest whole number

Points- 99 (100)
OffEff- 100 (105)
DefEff- same
FGM- 38 (38)
FGA- 82 (81)
FG%- 46% (46%)
eFG%- 51% (50%)
TS%- 54% (54%)
3pt Made- 7 (6)
3pt Attempts- 17 (18)
FTM- 17 (19)
FTA- 23 (25)
Free Throw Rate- 29% (30%)
Assists- 21 (21)
Assist Rate- 19 (20)
Turnovers- 19 (13)
Offensive Rebounds- 6 (11)
Offensive Rebound Rate- 15 (26)
Defensive Rebounds- 34 (31)
Defensive Rebound Rate- 85 (74)
Total Rebounds- 41 (42)
Total Rebound Rate- 50 (50)
Blocks- 6 (5)
Block Rate- 6 (5)
Steals- 12 (7)
Defensive Play Rate- 20 (15)
Points in the Paint- 35 (42)
Team Fouls- 17 (21)
Possessions- 100 (95)

I'll wait until 10 games for next numbers post.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown
so I had 2 games with these...I really looked forward to them...

1st game lakers @ clippers: when I run plays I hit almost every shot...I was 8/10 3s at one time, also I had 13 blocked shots...game rythm was not as great as expected...

2nd game nuggets @ celtics: again I went 65% til the break...got one offensive rebound...and 3 pointers also felt too easy...everytime I got a nearly open shot it went in...also for mid range...cpu (melo) hit every shot it seems...if contested or not...

both games went 110+ for every team...and I really ran a set up offense...almost every quarter I played a team got at least 30...

game felt different...seems like the control of the players got a little lost...don't know how to describe it...

injuries are way too high...in the first game 3 players of the clippers got injured...(gordon, bledsoe, davis...)

honest feedback greenie...don't take it the wrong way...just want to give you something with which you can work...

Lol. I appreciate it. Stats would be a little more helpful. But, impressions are good.

Sorry they aren't working out for you.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 17

ohh and greenie, i had to change fatigue to 45 because my two superstars(20 and 23 yo) were VERY tired 6 minutes in the game. It might be an isolated event but just wanted to let you know
I'm not owed anything by anyone.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0
chill man simply it's not a good set for me no problem , you talked about simulation... with your sliders rondo(cpu) has 9 t.o. in the 1st quarter , I tought to advise you that's all.
yes i'm little frustrated because after 2 months there 's not a slider set for real stas in associatione mode and i can't enjoy the game but you're not the guilty - respect for your work and sorry for my english peace !
Old 12-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bll
ohh and greenie, i had to change fatigue to 45 because my two superstars(20 and 23 yo) were VERY tired 6 minutes in the game. It might be an isolated event but just wanted to let you know
I actually do prefer it this way. I'm seeing my guys get near 50 sometimes and I like that. But one click up or a few do help. They do seem to recover quite well at the current settings.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykarma
chill man simply it's not a good set for me no problem , you talked about simulation... with your sliders rondo(cpu) has 9 t.o. in the 1st quarter , I tought to advise you that's all.
yes i'm little frustrated because after 2 months there 's not a slider set for real stas in associatione mode and i can't enjoy the game but you're not the guilty - respect for your work and sorry for my english peace !

I'm sorry you are having this experience.

I disagree with your opinion.

Last edited by greenieblue; 12-08-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 7

Had to play the Bulls again because for some reason the last one didn't show up on my calender. I won an **** game 95-94 with Noah missing a buzzer beating jumper. Amare had 33 and big buckets in 4th, Gallo had 16, and Beabouis had 10 and 16 assits.

36-80 from field 7-24 from 3, 16-20 from line, 4 offensive broads, and 22 turnovers for me

32-89 from field 4-13 from 3 26-32 from the line and 6 offensive broads for them.

Those are notable stats, I would have posted the whole thing like always but my bro quit the game before I could

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »