Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2014, 07:10 PM   #809
Rookie

TheyyCallMeJoshh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

How do you get 2k11 to start ? This is it's first interaction with this ps3 , there is a 1.30 patch to be downloaded when I put the game in , I've downloaded it and it gets stuck on a black loading screen with the sound still playing. I've tried signing out , deleting the patch and re installing , starting offline , bypassing the patch and playing. Its still stuck on this screen. Can anyone help ?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #810
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

MKHarsh I've been following your work for years and I wanted to ask if you got a slider set for 2k14 thanks

No Cheese Zone
Old 08-21-2014, 12:04 AM   #811
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyyCallMeJoshh
How do you get 2k11 to start ? This is it's first interaction with this ps3 , there is a 1.30 patch to be downloaded when I put the game in , I've downloaded it and it gets stuck on a black loading screen with the sound still playing. I've tried signing out , deleting the patch and re installing , starting offline , bypassing the patch and playing. Its still stuck on this screen. Can anyone help ?
You wouldn't have disc auto start set to on would you? My copy of Top Spin 4 refused to load with that setting ON. Works fine with it set to OFF. Worth a try anyway. It is possible your copy of the game is NG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #812
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
MKHarsh I've been following your work for years and I wanted to ask if you got a slider set for 2k14 thanks
I think I may have posted a set on here - do a search. I don't play any basketball games except for 2K11. I'm not a big fan of today's NBA. Our oldest son is, and he plays 2K14 a lot (mostly his My Player file). We'll get him 2K15 as an early Christmas gift, but I don't plan on playing it or creating any sliders.

I have updated page 1 / post 1 for the 2K11 sliders here. It probably seems comical that I'm still updating it, but I'm still seeing stuff. The latest finding I made was having user blocking at 23 and cpu blocking at 78. I experimented with this at different numbers, and this really plays great. The common denominator is that it gives the cpu a 55 differential advantage.

I've also lowered user on ball defense to 25 - I'm now seeing the cpu point guards and wing players actually drive to the basket more - something I wasn't seeing in the past. I might even lower this to 20. I raised cpu on ball defense to 95. Not so easy to blow by the cpu - rewards guys with speed / quickness but not the others (who were still getting to the rim too easily).

I'm loving this game... Still a thing of beauty!
Old 08-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #813
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

After doing a search, I do not believe I did any 2K14 sliders. I think I started with a set provided by DJ, and just made a few tweaks. I don't like 2K14 because I'm not a fan of the control setup. But I'm willing to bet there are some good slider sets here for that game...
Old 08-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #814
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
After doing a search, I do not believe I did any 2K14 sliders. I think I started with a set provided by DJ, and just made a few tweaks. I don't like 2K14 because I'm not a fan of the control setup. But I'm willing to bet there are some good slider sets here for that game...
I've been using JA's sliders

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

From my experience, they fit with any roster you use.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 08-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #815
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I've been using JA's sliders

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

From my experience, they fit with any roster you use.

Did you do any tweaks to them? The offense gets too many PIP for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #816
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I think I may have posted a set on here - do a search. I don't play any basketball games except for 2K11. I'm not a big fan of today's NBA. Our oldest son is, and he plays 2K14 a lot (mostly his My Player file). We'll get him 2K15 as an early Christmas gift, but I don't plan on playing it or creating any sliders.

I have updated page 1 / post 1 for the 2K11 sliders here. It probably seems comical that I'm still updating it, but I'm still seeing stuff. The latest finding I made was having user blocking at 23 and cpu blocking at 78. I experimented with this at different numbers, and this really plays great. The common denominator is that it gives the cpu a 55 differential advantage.

I've also lowered user on ball defense to 25 - I'm now seeing the cpu point guards and wing players actually drive to the basket more - something I wasn't seeing in the past. I might even lower this to 20. I raised cpu on ball defense to 95. Not so easy to blow by the cpu - rewards guys with speed / quickness but not the others (who were still getting to the rim too easily).

I'm loving this game... Still a thing of beauty!
I also love 2k11, I got 2k13 as a gift and barely touched it. Last night I got 2k14 but still didn't play it I was just updating rosters and sliders first. BTW do you have an updated 14-15 2k11 roster or you're doing just classics?

@DJ, thanks for the link, I'll try 'em out.

No Cheese Zone

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »