Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #825
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
I'm so mad , I ordered 2k11 off gamestop.com . The case came but it was MLB 2k11 inside .....
Do you have a local gamestop you could call? Some of them are still carrying this game. You could no doubt swap it off, showing the mistake made. Might even talk them into giving you some kind of discount.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #826
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Do you have a local gamestop you could call? Some of them are still carrying this game. You could no doubt swap it off, showing the mistake made. Might even talk them into giving you some kind of discount.

All the local ones where I'm at don't have it anymore , it actually became a rare game now for 360 at least . You can find a ps4 anywhere . I called em yesterday and they said they will be shipping me another one out overnight .
Old 09-19-2014, 12:56 PM   #827
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
I agree with pretty much everything you said, DJ. I really enjoy 2K13 and 2K14 as well, but it seems like I always come back to 2K11, and I'm always amazed at how good it looks and how smoothly it plays.

It's funny, I've been reading back through this thread and found a post that you made a couple of years ago, posting sliders you were using (you said they're MK's with a few tweaks). They're in post #684 of this thread, page 69. I'm curious if those are the ones you're still using, and how they're holding up?

MK's sliders are great for overall feel, but I think I need something slightly easier. He's better at this game than I am!
Yes, those are the sliders I've been using.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 09-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #828
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Damn I wish you would've made 2K14 sliders smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #829
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
I agree with pretty much everything you said, DJ. I really enjoy 2K13 and 2K14 as well, but it seems like I always come back to 2K11, and I'm always amazed at how good it looks and how smoothly it plays.

It's funny, I've been reading back through this thread and found a post that you made a couple of years ago, posting sliders you were using (you said they're MK's with a few tweaks). They're in post #684 of this thread, page 69. I'm curious if those are the ones you're still using, and how they're holding up?

MK's sliders are great for overall feel, but I think I need something slightly easier. He's better at this game than I am!
I recognize I may have made these ultra-hard. I started noticing that EVERY game was like a game 7. So I tweaked a few things and I think these will play better. Yeah, I know it's years later but I'm totally invested in this game. Just double-check your numbers from page 1 / post 1. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2014, 01:27 AM   #830
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Played a game today... 1990-91 roster file. Washington Bullets (cpu) at Boston Celtics (me).

I won in a 30 point blowout fashion, 110-80.

Bernard King led the Bullets with 33 points. But the hapless Bullets had nothing else, as Pervis Ellison was in early foul trouble, and the only players of substance on that team were the likes of Haywood Workman, Leadell Eackles, Harvey Grant and Darrell Walker. Yeah, they were pretty bad...

Kevin McHale led the Celtics with 29 points and 9 rebs. Reggie Lewis had 22. Robert Parish had 17 points and 7 rebs. Larry Bird had 15 points, 6 rebs, 5 assts and 3 steals.

The Celtics shot 49% to the Bullets 39%. I made a concerted effort to get the ball into the low post, taking minimal long jumpers. This is the first blowout win I've had in a long time, so it felt good to finally get one!

Love this game...
Old 10-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #831
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I hate to do this, but something has been bugging me about this game: it just feels kinda sluggish. So I upped the overall game speed setting to 51 - WOW!!! That ONE setting change has brought this game to life. The "suction" thing seems to be gone, and the players move with a bit more fluidity.

So, with that said - I'm making some minor changes to this set. There are some things that must change because of this - if anyone is still using this set (and I know this game is now in the archives) I can post them once finalized. Yeah, even a few years later I'm still tweaking stuff. But this game is well worth it. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #832
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

New updates posted on page 1 / post 1. Be sure to double-check all your numbers.

There's the slight chance I might need to update these more. There is a delicate balance between collisions, fg %, shooting fouls, offensive rebounds and shot blocking. These seem to be the 5 hardest areas to get proper balance, animations and statistics. It's like plugging one hole, only to make a change and then open up another...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »