Home

mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #833
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Looking forward to the changes you made, kinda surprised you said the game feels sluggish.. maybe it's just because I haven't played in some months but it's feeling very fast to me. I'll adjust sooner or later.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:23 AM   #834
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
Looking forward to the changes you made, kinda surprised you said the game feels sluggish.. maybe it's just because I haven't played in some months but it's feeling very fast to me. I'll adjust sooner or later.
Yeah - if you're happy, just leave well enough alone. LOL!

But I've noticed something with this 51 speed: even the way the balls are hitting the rim on missed shots are different. That one click in speed has changed the animations in this game, and for the better. But then adjustments have to be made. I did testing for about 2 hours today (I'm off on Mondays) and feel pretty good with the posted changes. Still not sure about shooting fouls, but we should note those are hit-and-miss in 2K11 anyways.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:38 AM   #835
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

One small change - lowered cpu shooting foul frequency to 66.

Of note: I played a game today in which there was a TOTAL of 20 OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS. I had 11 and the cpu had 9. That is HUGE because this has always been a major gripe with 2k11.

I'm seeing new animations with players driving to the rim - more runners but with that hang-time and double clutch on their shots - also something new I had not really seen before.

This new set really brings the physics and animations alive in this game. Only took me 4 years, but I think I'm finally onto something...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 11:40 AM   #836
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if this question was asked already but are these Sliders for 2K15 or 2k11, if so will they work well for 2K15...Just looking for the most realistic sliders for the new game !!
Old 10-15-2014, 02:34 PM   #837
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcap418
Sorry if this question was asked already but are these Sliders for 2K15 or 2k11, if so will they work well for 2K15...Just looking for the most realistic sliders for the new game !!
These sliders are for 2K11 ONLY. I know that 2K14 played much differently from 2K11 and the sliders I had were very different. So I would not suggest using these in 15. I have no plans to continue developing sliders or rosters for games any longer, as I am a 360 owner and will not be purchasing a next-gen system. So you might want to check and see if other contributors here have provided 2K15 sliders.

It's taken me a LONG time to get the sliders right for 2K11 - but this game is a keeper for me, and I'm going to play it until the disc wears out. It was well worth my time to work on these for so long.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #838
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Amazing that this thread is still going.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #839
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Amazing that this thread is still going.
Yeah, I've done some more subtle changes. I felt like guys weren't getting any "lift" so I had to go back to the drawing board. But once again, any changes can really make everything go haywire, so I had to really look at what I was doing. I think I like where things are now. Game plays with pace, guys get off the floor (though not unrealistic) and the percentages seem pretty good. I'm just disappointed that 2K can't get the offensive rebounding right. Once I plug that hole, then I open up too many others.

The one finding that I've noted is that STRENGTH has a LOT to do with offensive rebounding. BUT, the problem is that the cpu players get weakened on other things, and they can't shoot the ball to save their life. So it's frustrating that some stuff seems to work well but others don't. And the perfectionist in my gets so frustrated....
Old 11-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #840
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Haven't touched this game in years, but with the NBA starting up and my Warriors looking legit, I think I'll give it another shot. A few quick questions though:

1) Will these sliders and settings work for a coach mode player as myself?
2) Any suggestion in a roster file to use? Or are you using default roster?

Good to see people still playing this game. I haven't played any version past this edition, so I don't know if the newer versions are worth picking up. Being that I already have this one and you've created some great sliders, I'll stick with it. Good work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »